Developer
mod1.jpg

Saturday, August 27th:
  • EU1: 15:00 UTC/ 17:00 CEST/ 8am PDT/ 11am EDT
  • EU2: 17:00 UTC/ 19:00 CEST/ 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT
  • US1: 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT/ 20:00 UTC
  • US2: 3pm PDT/ 6pm EDT/ 22:00 UTC
  • US3: 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 00:00 UTC
*All participants please meet in the Ardent Castle Dungeons, on the lowest level. (Where the bounty, Festling, is.)

Hi, Everyone,

I hope you all can join me on Saturday, August 27th, on your respective servers, for a very special celebration – a crazy party with goofy games and festive prizes – in which we will be loudly honoring, cheering, and giving our thanks to the hardworking individuals who do so much for this game, our VH Game Moderators!

I can tell you from years of first hand experience that they are a selfless bunch who are always there for me, always there for this game, and, as I know so many of you can personally attest to yourselves, they are always there for the members of this player community. Whether it’s dropping everything to deal with unpleasant situations, or without a moment’s hesitation providing assistance to any player in need, or tirelessly resolving conflicts, or quietly ensuring that our little game always be a safe and positive place for everyone in it, our amazing VH Game Moderators truly deserve our thanks for all the time, work, and sacrifice they give to this game. So let’s party it up, and show our mods how much we appreciate them!

On Saturday, August 27th, there will be a party on every server to celebrate these fine folks. (I can tell you that all of the mods are extremely embarrassed by the prospect, and I’m fairly certain that most of them want to throttle me for doing this, but, oh, well!! Hee-hee.) So everyone, get your purple on and please join me if you can for what will be a rocking good time! Mod Appreciation Day has arrived. :D

KID PUMPKIN

Adventurer
Platform
Android
Congrats to all youz mods! And now I haz the million dollar question, when do we get that hairdo in that picture?

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia, Battle Bunny, Airoe, Sinzin, Erthena
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks for all you do, to keep our community friendly and FUN! 😘💕

• Likex1

Nekronos

Servant of Mallok
Forum Moderator
Platform
Android, PC
Yeah great.

Is there a need to register like marvel Event? Or free for everyone to join?

• Likex1

spikey

Squirrel
Characters
Joan of Dark, Inola & others
Platform
PC
Happy Mod Day to all Mods especially our lovely EU1 mods, love you all xx. Sorry I can't join in the celebrations but family are visiting for the day (how mean of them to pick today lol.) Have a jug of mead for me! (y)🥳🍺❤

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Thank you all for coming out. Thank you MAD OTTER for the wonderful gifts, thank you Event Committee for planning with Sarah such a fun event!

What a great bunch of people we have playing this game!! Love you all!!

Reactions: Antavious
  • Likex1

CredulousPine

Master Gatherer
Characters
Maverick Mendenhall
Platform
iOS, PC
Happy Mod Day!! Such a great idea for an event. Thank you to all the mods who help make this game the best it can be!

Reactions: IrishElf and Nixe
  • Likex2

Hirku

Hunter
Platform
PC
Thanks Mods for all you do and Sarah for the great event and prizes! First time my fps in this game took a nosedive, totally worth it! ; )

• Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Now that we know all of the mods' secrets (as revealed by Sarah), we have seized the power! :p Great time honoring our fabulous mods. Thank you Sarah and event committee.

• Hahax1

PatriciaHartman

Huntress
Platform
PC
Last edited
View attachment 17200

Saturday, August 27th:
  • EU1: 15:00 UTC/ 17:00 CEST/ 8am PDT/ 11am EDT
  • EU2: 17:00 UTC/ 19:00 CEST/ 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT
  • US1: 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT/ 20:00 UTC
  • US2: 3pm PDT/ 6pm EDT/ 22:00 UTC
  • US3: 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 00:00 UTC
*All participants please meet in the Ardent Castle Dungeons, on the lowest level. (Where the bounty, Festling, is.)

Hi, Everyone,

I hope you all can join me on Saturday, August 27th, on your respective servers, for a very special celebration – a crazy party with goofy games and festive prizes – in which we will be loudly honoring, cheering, and giving our thanks to the hardworking individuals who do so much for this game, our VH Game Moderators!

I can tell you from years of first hand experience that they are a selfless bunch who are always there for me, always there for this game, and, as I know so many of you can personally attest to yourselves, they are always there for the members of this player community. Whether it’s dropping everything to deal with unpleasant situations, or without a moment’s hesitation providing assistance to any player in need, or tirelessly resolving conflicts, or quietly ensuring that our little game always be a safe and positive place for everyone in it, our amazing VH Game Moderators truly deserve our thanks for all the time, work, and sacrifice they give to this game. So let’s party it up, and show our mods how much we appreciate them!

On Saturday, August 27th, there will be a party on every server to celebrate these fine folks. (I can tell you that all of the mods are extremely embarrassed by the prospect, and I’m fairly certain that most of them want to throttle me for doing this, but, oh, well!! Hee-hee.) So everyone, get your purple on and please join me if you can for what will be a rocking good time! Mod Appreciation Day has arrived. :D
Hi there, I am curious to know will you organise this event in future again? Thanks :)