Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
modappreciationday.jpg

This is a day which is long overdue in my opinion. I think too often, myself included, we all take these individuals, our outstanding volunteer game moderators, for granted. I can tell you with absolute certainty that these good people work tirelessly, at all hours of the day and all hours of the night, in their efforts to help make V&H the special place that it is.

And I think you all know what I am talking about! Our mods are always there for us. Whether discreetly, or publicly, or behind the scenes, they are constantly providing help to all players, tend to frequently put the needs of others ahead of their own, often deal with unpleasant situations so that you all don’t have to, and they do all of this, not as employees, but as volunteers, simply because they love this game and they love this community.

So let’s take a day to celebrate our wonderful V&H game moderators! How? With parties everywhere!

On each server, there will be a festive shindig with goodies and games, and lots of noise, and of course, mods. It’s a chance for players to get together and have some fun, and to show their appreciation for the hardworking individuals who do so much for this game. So let’s give our thanks to these deserving people, and embarrass the hell out of them on Saturday, April 11th! 😁

Hope you all can join in the festivities! And for those of you who are unable to attend, please feel free to drop a few words of well wishes to mods here on this thread, or send them a mail, or whatever else you feel like. Thanks!

PS - Party-goers, wear purple!

Saturday, April 11th - Mod Appreciation Parties in Ardent City:

EU2:

• 16:00 CEST
  • 14:00 UTC
  • 7am PDT/ 10am EDT

EU1:
  • 20:00 CEST
  • 18:00 UTC
  • 11am PDT/ 2pm EDT

US1:
  • 1pm PDT
  • 4pm EDT
  • 5pm BRT
  • 20:00 UTC

US2:
  • 3pm PDT
  • 6pm EDT
  • 7pm BRT
  • 22:00 UTC

US3:
  • 5pm PDT
  • 8pm EDT
  • 9pm BRT
  • 00:00 UTC

黄天大佬

Wizard
Characters
skyhuang/Taryn Maplehusk
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Great !i think most of mods is Serve everyone,they are very good,i like they .but recent in us2 one chinese mod eveyday use the Purple name Advertise for heself trade union ,he name is he trade union name, i think it is not fair for others trade union,i dont see any others mods do that。eveyday use the Purple name said things dont have Unrelated with for us.

Reactions: Brother Zou
  • Likex1

Corague

Mighty Warrior
Platform
Android, PC
Olá, sou Br jogador e apreciador de v&H porém venho por meio desta dizer que estou desapontado com este "evento". Não foi justo, todas as perguntas estavam em inglês e não dava tempo de traduzir! Uma única palavra... Decepcionante!
Pensem na comunidade BR do jogo que aliás não somos poucos!! Fica a dica e obrigado!

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I think I managed to spend a little time at all except the one on the EU-DE server and made the entire event on US3. I gotta say, I don't think I've seen anything like this go so smoothly. I hear our Queen of Otters had some help with this, so my hat is off to all that participated in putting this together. It was well planned and well-executed.

Great job! :D

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Last edited
I know it was Mod Appreciation day, but by the end I feel like it was I (and likely the other Mods as well) who were feeling equal appreciation for the community. I thank all those who turned up in good spirits and shared their kind words, stories and whispers. I salute the event committee members who took the time to organize the event's games which were an absolute blast. Most of all I appreciate Sarah Otter who turned up to each of the parties and facilitated the entire shindig for us.

Thank you all for such a memorable night.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I was overwhelmed by the super nice things people had to say and the incredibly sweet gestures that some made. Sarah and the event committee always make events fun and they should be thanked for this one as well. It was fun and exciting for everyone!

THANK YOU!

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Here are a few screenshots from EU1

It was estastic just being there ❤ Hehe :)

Learned a few things about the MODs ^^ Which is cool.

1A836F56-3F30-4CDF-BED4-45C5CE6BA7C6.jpeg52A0C4A6-3672-441C-BE6E-A9301064E056.jpeg
25BCD826-149F-452E-9160-A737313AB744.png

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Lovex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
The Event Committee could not have pulled this event off without the wonderful V&H Community (& a few volunteers that helped us out, replacing the EC members who are also Mods, &/or could not attend). A big shout out to Isa Beau & Zazie for doing so on US1!!!!!

Reactions: Elijah Lin and Zazie
  • Likex2