Squonk

Warrior
Platform
Android, PC
From patch notes: Miracle Water and Super Feed can now be more easily purchased right from the interaction popup.

Is there any setting available to remove this or toggle it on/off from the gardening/ranching on mobile?
It is already annoying having it at the top of the list and suggesting you buy it when you tap by mistake

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
If they would just put it at the bottom of the list i think it would work out a lot better. It’s annoying and honestly makes you think you have the item at first... then you don’t.. I normally have one or two in bag and I don’t buy them. I can understand the clockwork harvest one where click on the bar while gathering this one is a bit extreme in my eyes. This includes feed as well.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
I understand from a marketing perspective why they would want to try placing these where they did. To remind players that they could purchase them of course.

However, it did not have that affect on me. After having to close out the purchase screen from accidentally clicking on these when I meant to simply pet my ranch animals 3 times during just one feeding, my only thought was "maybe I'll just stop feeding my animals altogether."

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
....my only thought was "maybe I'll just stop feeding my animals altogether."
I think that's more likely the conclusion most players will have, too. While I understand that from a marketing angle, you want to entice people into purchasing certain items, they still shouldn't be obstructive. It sounds as if that's not the case here, unfortunately.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I too made the mistake of clicking it once, but after that I paid more attention to what I’m clicking. Definitely slows down the process of feeding animals :(

Reactions: Kasdeya
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
And feeding your animals is already a long process. I know some enjoy it and they’re farmers within game. But not everyone is. That’s why I think it just needs to be on the bottom of the list if they insist on having an easier way to buy these items. Personally I don’t see a reason for this. But that’s not to say others won’t love it. I just think it could be executed better.

Absinthez

Grand Priest
Characters
Absinthez
Platform
Android, PC
I agree, a different approach for showing these options would better and keep players wanting to garden/ranch.
My concern is that this is a sign of the devs moving to a more pay-to-win game, which hopefully I'm wrong about. I really enjoy V&H and the only reason why I'm sticking around is cause its not P2W and its not Auto-combat/pathing, devs lets not go backwards with this game.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I don’t think it’s necessarily about p2w I think it’s more along the lines of what they already have implemented. Like rez’s you die and don’t have a Rez you are givin the option to buy it. So they’re giving us more wayS to quick buy items we may want(not necessarily need) I still think it needs to be placed on the bottom of the list so it’s not an inconvenience to your ranching/Gardening.

Reactions: Myst and CaraLox
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I don’t think it’s necessarily about p2w I think it’s more along the lines of what they already have implemented. Like rez’s you die and don’t have a Rez you are givin the option to buy it. So they’re giving us more wayS to quick buy items we may want(not necessarily need) I still think it needs to be placed on the bottom of the list so it’s not an inconvenience to your ranching/Gardening.
i agree, even going slow while feeding i accidentally hit it three times today

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I’m not sure how, but honey’s toons don’t have these item shop shortcuts on her plant/animal interaction menus on Mobil. I wish I could ‘bug’ mine as well so they no longer appear.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I am done with feeding animals until this superfeed is moved to the bottom of the list or so ething else is done, even though im paying attention, i fat-fingered that damn thing 5 times and gave up.

Reactions: Zazie, Anthem and Arjuna
  • Likex2
  • Sadx1