KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Last edited
This thread will serve as a hub for any previous and future guides I am working on. The purpose is to reduce some of my clutter in the sticky section and to create a single concentrated spot to quickly find links to what you're looking for instead.

GuideLinkProgress
New Player Guide
Complete
Village Guide
Complete
Guild Tips
-
In-Progress (0%)
Gold Strategies
-
In-Progress (0%)
Community Events Guide
-
In-Progress (0%)
Crafting & Gathering Guide
Complete
Gathering Node List
Complete
Recipe Book
-
In-Progress (10%)
Gear & Build Guide
Complete
Marksman Hunter Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Nature Hunter Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Earth Shaman Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Water Shaman Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Fire Wizard Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Ice Wizard Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Holy Priest Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Shadow Priest Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Lightning Warrior Build
Complete
Fury Warrior Build
-
In-Progress (0%)
Leveling Guide & Zone Routes
-
In-Progress (0%)
Rebirth Guide
-
In-Progress (0%)
Elder Boss Guide
Complete
Beginners Guide to Dungeons
Complete
Heroic Halls of Salvation Guide
Complete
Heroic Red Cloister Guide
Complete

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
It's good you added this :) My only complaint is that I'd change the title to Master List of KAVE's Guides, as for me it is a bit misleading, like all the guides one can find are here, but you only plan to link yours. And while it's true you are the most productive guide creator, there are some other people too beside you.

P.S.: Looking forward to see the whole list being completed someday :)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The post(s) do show Kave as the author. Don't you think that should be sufficient?

Maysuh

Priestess
Characters
Maysuh
Platform
Android, PC
Not that it would really matter, but "A List of Guides" doesn't implement the threadposter is the author of the guides...

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
It doenstt say it has ALL guides. The Pyrron Master Key doesnt cover all keys either

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
I honestly don't want to clutter this thread with arguing, but I'll reply just so people can understand where I come from (feel free to delete later).

First of all thank you KAVE for changing it.

@IrishElf I think you misunderstood me, maybe due to my poor wording. What I meant is that a thread titled Master List of Guides is misleading because it lacks all guides, and only has links to the author's guides. Theoretically speaking someone else could post the same and we'd have two threads titled master list of guides with different content. Adding your name to it means it is a master list of the author's guides (and would also separate it form others if they will ever come to fruition).

@Ekimie "A masterlist (or master list) is a collected list of everything that falls into a particular category ". In my reading a master list of guides would mean all guides being linked here. Again if it is titled master list of my guides, then it is obvious that it will be the list of the author's guides only. My issue with the title was that it implied it has all guides, but it has only the author's guides.

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Heroic Halls of Salvation Guide has been completed. Feel free to provide feedback / suggestions here or on that thread. It's been a pretty long time since I've run that, so it is mostly based on memory.

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
Last edited
Recipe Book-In-Progress (10%)
I Am Really Looking for this one. Wiki is Not Updating Their one .
Edit: Q: Is it Knowledge Book?
Mobile Really need Knowledge Book. šŸ˜–