Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
What extension would you make for people to download that would make V and H better? Make sure it is not too high-tech and could be managed by PC or mobile.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
This one should be easy since they doesn't really interact with the game
- An updated talent builder, stats and combat calculator (it kinda predict how much dps you can do depending on your built and how much mana you're willing to spend). I kinda working on this one but it's just on excel, if someone interested on making an interface or web for it you can contact me (it's still on progress in need some more time to finish).
- crafting calculator. So you just input what you want to craft and how many and it will will tell you all the type and number of ingredient you need.
- Zone finder: This one is like a guild of guide npc, but you don't have to go all the way to them. also you can input what you're asking for, let's say zone in a level range or material that you're looking for.
- A request board: I believe this have been requested for sometimes, the good things about it you can make it outside the games and would be easier than making it in game, some people even tried it on forum, but a dedicated extension can make the interface much better. You only need to keep text, like the requester name & server, what are requested, and how much they're willing to pay.

The harder one that need to interact with the in game asset
  • AH tracker: you input the thing you're looking for, and when someone put it on AH you'll get notification. For gears you can input the stats distribution you want, so it'll suit your needs.
  • Loot tracker: this is similar to AH tracker but for your loot so you'll know if you loot something that you need.
  • In game timer/reminder : It can remind you if you're garden is ready to water/harvest, you're animal ready to fed/harvest, boss respawn, or buff timer ( pies, bounty power, etc). its optional and you can choose what you'll be reminded for

Reactions: Joleen
  • Lovex1
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
- A request board: I believe this have been requested for sometimes, the good things about it you can make it outside the games and would be easier than making it in game, some people even tried it on forum, but a dedicated extension can make the interface much better. You only need to keep text, like the requester name & server, what are requested, and how much they're willing to pay.
First off I like your Ideas and think they would help out most players. My only change would be to have 5 to 7 (or more) request boards one for each server, one in German & Chinese (maybe Spanish and other languages). Sense we can't trade between servers, it would make it easier to find what other want made, espically for players who have a different language