IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
I was doing main quests on my shaman before update. I killed the bounty and got the quest item 'Marrow Cider Goblet', which is still in my inventory. The quest says Return the Marrow Cider Globlet to Gobnait in Zombie town and on the map this npc shows as a purple star. However there is in fact grey question mark above his head, and when I talk to him the only answer I could choose is Not yet. Seems a bug:unsure:

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
From Patch Notes: The Marrow Cider Goblet is now hidden in a secret place in Zombie Town Proper. You might need to re-find it if you are getting the option "Not yet".

Reactions: IoOvOo
  • Wowx1

Missa

Priestess
Characters
Missa Solemnis,Ciel, Asphysxia
Platform
PC
Sigh* I'm getting behind... all Thanks to my super-speedo internet, my game download has been over 4 hours:cry:
MAKES ME WANNA FLIP SOME TABLES...
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  • ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Hmmmm...I searched the whole map (even outside the map:rolleyes:) twice and didn't find the secret place. Then I deleted the item in my invventory and tried again. Nothing has been found yet. I think I may need a spoiler to make sure if any bug hereo_O

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
Did you try talking to Gobnait again? Since you first have to 'find' him, maybe that's where the goblet is hidden?
EDIT: nvm, re-reading your post and it sounds like the rest of his dialogue is still for him being the turn-in once found.

You should consider submitting a customer service ticket for a broken quest, outlining what you have done...

Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Because you happened to be in that exact spot before the change, there could be some weirdness.

This sounds silly, but try to move the goblet around in your inventory a few times. Even put it in a vault then back out. Then talk to Gobnait. That should fix it.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Because you happened to be in that exact spot before the change, there could be some weirdness.

This sounds silly, but try to move the goblet around in your inventory a few times. Even put it in a vault then back out. Then talk to Gobnait. That should fix it.
Hmmmm...I searched the whole map (even outside the map:rolleyes:) twice and didn't find the secret place. Then I deleted the item in my invventory and tried again. Nothing has been found yet. I think I may need a spoiler to make sure if any bug hereo_O

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
TY Eki, I saw he deleted the item ty for posting.

I was doing main quests on my shaman before update. I killed the bounty and got the quest item 'Marrow Cider Goblet', which is still in my inventory. The quest says Return the Marrow Cider Globlet to Gobnait in Zombie town and on the map this npc shows as a purple star. However there is in fact grey question mark above his head, and when I talk to him the only answer I could choose is Not yet. Seems a bug:unsure:
Please open a ticket if you can't restart this quest. https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/support/

NurseManda

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I’ve been wandering around for a while now and NO dirt mound seen anywhere. Also couldn’t find any berry bush for the Not Brains quest either. Sucks. I love the quest dialogues.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Fixed from last patch notes:
  • Because of the quest item fix the following quests have been reverted to how they used to be (i.e. kill a bounty boss, and he/she drops the quest item): Cuckoo for Chickens, Veterans of Old, Stinky High Jinks, An Empathetic Servant, A Queenly Gift, and Dealing With Zombies.

Reactions: NurseManda
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I’ve been wandering around for a while now and NO dirt mound seen anywhere. Also couldn’t find any berry bush for the Not Brains quest either. Sucks. I love the quest dialogues.
The oak gall can be found by clicking on a one of three oak wreaths near Essence of Quint. They removed the actual gathering bush some time ago.

Reactions: NurseManda
  • Likex1