Camadeen

Citizen
Characters
Camadeen, Gath, Genter
Platform
iOS
It seems that the xp stated for the low level 22 hour exotics has changed. For example 22 hour onions now give 24 xp. the hasty onion for 2 hours give 65. This seems to go up to level 22 exotics. The pepper I harvested this morning yielded four hundred and some xp (with pie). The seeds now state that pepper yields 44 xp. I have not tried to grow them to see if they actually harvest for a greater amount than stated in the seed menu.

Kitty the Hunter

Villager
Platform
PC
I am on pc and don't have this problem, 22 hr onions say they give 240 xp and peppers give 440 according to the sign. Did you bug report?

Camadeen

Citizen
Characters
Camadeen, Gath, Genter
Platform
iOS
Could be that the last digit is not showing is the description. I’m on iOS. I’ll send in bug report now.

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s, Bleu Cheese, Solimar
Platform
PC
I've been reading in other thread posts that there seems to be some difficulty happening with tool tips dropping off the zero end-digit. It sounds like that's happening to you here. Also seems to be an iOS thing... at least those that stated which platform they were using seemed to be using iOS.

But yes, your bug reporting will help devs try to recreate the bug on their end, which will hopefully lead to a solution.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Typhen

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Typhen, Chisal, Rhaum, etc.
Platform
iOS
Having the same issue with an axe that my main was saving until he was 94. I’m on tablet and the rejuvenation spell on the new axe now reads that it will restore 2K health whereas the current spell already does 18K. When I equip the new axe and test the spell, however, it does indeed do more healing than the one I had been working with. The display of the final digit is missing so the new spell may be doing 20K or more, unknown.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
There are 4 variants of the rejuvenation feat at level 94 (healing for values of 19502, 19775, 20050 and 20331.). The problem is in the latest release they removed a digit of precision on the feat tooltip, so they round up to the nearest thousand... they all display ‘20k’.

Note, there is a another problem where trailing zeros are stripped (so 10% is reported as 1%,40% is reported as 4%) which is in Damon’s ‘fix coming soon’ post.