Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Hello,

because of a technical problem, login to our servers is not possible for most of our players. We are investigating what is causing this, but unfortunately we have no ETA when everything will work again.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this might cause and thank you for your patience!

Reactions: Primum Auxilium
  • Likex1

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Still can't get in.
I do get to character selection screen. When trying to enter game I get a small box saying "Preparing zone, please wait...", which I normally do not get, then progress bars slows down to a crawl. It has been atleast 5 minutes at this and the bar is only about 95% across.

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Both EU servers should work again. We're still working on the US servers, but they (hopefully) should come back up again one after the other shortly.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
yes eu1 is up :)

Mystic River

Priestess
Platform
iOS
Just logged on US3, in village District 12 City, zone crashed. Crashed for the 3 of us there at the time. Sent back to character screen. Was able to get back in right away.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
i have same problem as yesterday now
Same, can't log in. Made it to the character screen in one attempt, but then the loading bar stopped around 95%. Other 10 or so attempts stalled on the eclipse screen before character select.

Reactions: Rubyn
  • Likex1

Hulk

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
michel
Platform
Android, PC
we have the same issues on the EU2 server!

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
i have same problem as yesterday now
That problem seems to be different from the one we had yesterday.

Traffic to our servers from continental Europe that's routed through France seems to be affected by some sort of routing problem and the high packet loss leads to login problems and frequent connection losses while zoning. All other players should be able to play without problems. Unfortunately this is beyond our immediate conbtrol and I don't think there's anything we can do, but wait until the problems are fixed. We are still monitoring the situation closely though.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Still can't get in.
I do get to character selection screen. When trying to enter game I get a small box saying "Preparing zone, please wait...", which I normally do not get, then progress bars slows down to a crawl. It has been atleast 5 minutes at this and the bar is only about 95% across.
i am having this problem now on US3, playing on IOS the app suddenly closes loading village zone since all my toons are in villages I can’t get in. I submitted bug reports