Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Anyone has them today? Loading bar gets stuck at a certain point and I have to quit the game to try restart.

Rubyn

Arch Wizard
Characters
Rubyn
Platform
Android, PC
I have trouble to login game now, I was able to enter earlier today.

Characters
La Loba, Pl4cebo
Platform
PC
Having the same issue - when the game is on its loading screen, I get a message titled "Unable to connect to the loading server", which says "It is possible you are experiencing network issues. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet and that you have strong WiFi signal or wired connection."

When starting the launcher, it also shows a small screen with the game logo and a loading screen that lingers on 0% for a while and then the actual launcher starts. I don't recall seeing it pop up before.
Can't seem to submit an in-game bug report either, as it never lets me into the game.

Camadeen

Citizen
Characters
Camadeen, Gath, Genter
Platform
iOS
Last edited
I just got a new iPad 4th gen and get black screen when trying to log in. Exact same situation with my husband. Our old iPads work fine to login. I thought it was the new iPads. Maybe there’s more to it.

EDIT: We both deleted the app then re-downloaded it and the problem was resolved for both of us. We can now log in normally.

Characters
La Loba, Pl4cebo
Platform
PC
Update - got into the character select after third try. Game seems to run fine as well.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I changed to my laptop, and I'm trying the last 20 minutes to get in, but can't :(
The crafting event will be over when I get it lol

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
Sarah just posted an update in Discord:

BD01DE07-D948-46FE-8E72-C2AA9DBBD6B0.jpeg

Rubyn

Arch Wizard
Characters