Eversacred86

Villager
Platform
Android
Last edited
Keep getting this error at the entering screen. I've cleared cache, restarted, reinstalled, relaunched, and nothing.

I'm able to log in to other mmorpg apps just fine. Why am I unable to log into this one?Screenshot_20200627-043239.png

FYI I did bug report it... It's been like 2/3 days and no response. :-(

Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
A bug report was the right thing to do, but they don't receive a response (at least afaik).

I get this error if I'm in an area where the signal is weak (wifi, or cellular data). The funny thing is once I connect, I can move to that area with the weaker signal and play just fine.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on why this happens to you.

Eversacred86

Villager
Platform
Android
A bug report was the right thing to do, but they don't receive a response (at least afaik).

I get this error if I'm in an area where the signal is weak (wifi, or cellular data). The funny thing is once I connect, I can move to that area with the weaker signal and play just fine.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on why this happens to you.
What's odd is it'll load on my tablet, but not my phone - albeit it's lots of static and blurriness on my tablet....
You think the game is more graphics or something? I seem to play other MMOs just fine. :-/

Also, have you ever did a bug report? They usually just fix it without ever hearing from them kind of thing?