Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
the ability to view chat and surroundings when talking to an NPC. I ran 95's on my phone once and if I preselected the NPC I missed out on the first kills because I couldnt see when to start, and if I didnt preselect I missed out on the first kills because people were trampling the npc and I couldnt get it selected in time.
Along this same line… “If you’ve ever stood on top of a 95 elder quest giver, I have mentally pictured your death. Just sayin’.”

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
the ability to view chat and surroundings when talking to an NPC. I ran 95's on my phone once and if I preselected the NPC I missed out on the first kills because I couldnt see when to start, and if I didnt preselect I missed out on the first kills because people were trampling the npc and I couldnt get it selected in time.
This isn't just on mobile, PC has the same issue.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
This isn't just on mobile, PC has the same issue.
no it isnt. On PC I can target the NPC before people stand on top of it to start their quests. and even if they are on top of it I can usually get an angle where I can select the npc, it has a useful yellow circle around it. Then I can just wait for people to say yes in chat and/or start running and I can immediately accept the quest without first having to start searching for the npc by then. but finding the right angle after the first people already started killing, it takes too long and you're too late.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
no it isnt. On PC I can target the NPC before people stand on top of it to start their quests. and even if they are on top of it I can usually get an angle where I can select the npc, it has a useful yellow circle around it. Then I can just wait for people to say yes in chat and/or start running and I can immediately accept the quest without first having to start searching for the npc by then. but finding the right angle after the first people already started killing, it takes too long and you're too late.
sometimes, but if I am late to the zone everyone crowds the NPC and won't move. And, more often with a huge group I was last running because I could not target. I stopped running at all when I missed too many mobs to finish the elder run. :(

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Here's a big one I haven't seen mentioned yet: ability to target another player, for example to heal them, without it causing your MAIN SKILL BUTTON to turn into a whisper player button aka uh oh I tapped it by mistake and now I'm lagged out from the chat window opening and can't close it and can't see anything that's happening and oh we're all dead. I don't EVER want a button that does that, let alone my main skill. Get rid of it pleeeeease.

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
PC can see the total of each item ever gathered, ever? What witchcraft is this!
Some of us who play (almost) exclusively on mobile have no idea what we are missing.

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Fal Vorad

Adventurer
Platform
Android
Here's a big one I haven't seen mentioned yet: ability to target another player, for example to heal them, without it causing your MAIN SKILL BUTTON to turn into a whisper player button aka uh oh I tapped it by mistake and now I'm lagged out from the chat window opening and can't close it and can't see anything that's happening and oh we're all dead. I don't EVER want a button that does that, let alone my main skill. Get rid of it pleeeeease.
Yes, please remove it. Let's leave the death by chat for times when you're actually chatting on purpose. Don't need to die by chat when you didn't even want to be chatting in the first place. :p

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
  • The ability to see the amount of xp needed to gain the next level (tapping the XP bar shows this on mobile)
Wait, how? When I try to tap my xp bar, all that happens is either nothing (on the far sides) or if I try in the middle I hit my health/mana bar and change the values shown. I just tried it again right now, it doesn't show xp.

Reactions: Esmee and Zinea
  • Likex2

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Wait, how? When I try to tap my xp bar, all that happens is either nothing (on the far sides) or if I try in the middle I hit my health/mana bar and change the values shown. I just tried it again right now, it doesn't show xp.
It’s not you. It’s the client.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
I'd still like to see the NPC's taller so they are above all the characters milling around.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1