Belles Helles

BRA Member
Characters
Belles Helles, Bella Black, BellaShay
Platform
Android
Ability to highlight and copy text.

Ability to click on links... wait... is that an ability on PC? 🤔

Ability to type a nice mail on mobile... box to small.

Ability to see what's going on when chat box open. (Or to see what's going on when typing mail.)

Ability to rename animals.

Ability to buy and sell crown items.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I tried to make the list as comprehensive as I could. There’s still at least some items I’m missing (specifically, a client notification pc gets that mobile doesn’t) but for the life of me I can’t remember the details atm.

Also, is ‘direct targeting cancels auto run’ (running and targeting a player causes auto run to canx, so healers cant heal on the run) a mobil-only thing (or iOS-only)?
Thanks, this is helpful! For reference, these things are either actually available currently on mobile, or are intentionally different due to screen size, touch input and so on:
  • The ability to use custom keymaps (there isn't really such a thing as key input on mobile)
  • The ability to see the amount of xp needed to gain the next level (tapping the XP bar shows this on mobile)
  • Email name auto-complete (this can be done on mobile on an OS level)
But in general this is a very useful list, thank you!

Reactions: Woodlenelf
  • Likex1

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
The ability to customize the outside of our houses (style, paint, wings, roof, etc) and to dispel or replace a buff.

sirbabbo

Thanks, this is helpful! For reference, these things are either actually available currently on mobile, or are intentionally different due to screen size, touch input and so on:
  • The ability to use custom keymaps (there isn't really such a thing as key input on mobile)
  • The ability to see the amount of xp needed to gain the next level (tapping the XP bar shows this on mobile)
Might need clarification on if this was an added wish or something current:

On iOS you can’t tap on the ex bar to show exp! If there was a way, it’s close to impossible to tap on the small little bars, been playing for over 19 months on mobile, and never seen it revealed.. only way is the calendar that shows 10% increase.

Thanks.

Attachments

Reactions: Zinea and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Keymapping (and to some degree, custom controllers not supported natively by the OS) aren’t going to be an easy lift (or more likely, technically even possible). I get that.

Mobil, or rather, ‘the iOS mobile client’ cannot see the xp needed. When the player clicks that area (the lowermost part of the screen), it cycles the health bar between #, % and blank health/mana labels. In short, it doesn’t do what you’re describing.

As far as I know, name auto-complete isnt supported at the OS level (again, iOS… I can’t speak to ‘droid’). What I’m describing is behavior that is done within the PC SAC (which does know player names), and not available on mobile (at least, not playing from an Apple device). PC players can start addressing and names will auto-complete. This is the SAC doing this, not the OS. iOS has no clue who our alts are. On iOS, it cant auto complete (because the OS doesn’t see it as text, no OS-provided text-centric features are supported…. no cut/copy/paste, spellcheck, lookup, or autocomplete). This isnt limited to just email, all text fields behave in such a way on the iOS client.

Reactions: sirbabbo and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Ability to type a nice mail on mobile... box to small.
What irritates me most about sending messages on mobile isn't the size of the box. It's the inability to edit (or even to view) unless you backspace and simply delete everything you've most recently typed. You can't move the cursor to any specific point in the box, so your only option is to delete and retype (or leave any typos, grammatical errors, factual misinformation, etc. alone.)

There's no way to proofread what you've written before sending the mail, so it's incredibly easy to ramble and babble, confusing and/or misleading other players. (Did you remember to include all of the important information in the message you were trying to send to the entire village (cause you can't send it to the entire guild?) Guess you'll have to wait until you hit Send and then read what you wrote at the beginning of the message!! Surprise! )

You can't scroll up to see what you've written. You can't add any line breaks (another one of my pet peeves), so any messages of more than a sentence or two just look like a wall of text, unformatted to the point that it gives you a headache trying to either write it or read it!

I understand that the formatting issues in particular are likely to be problematic, assuming that they're closely tied to the UI. However, might there be a little something that could ease the pain a bit?? Maybe allow for a setting that would enable users to have a screen pop up before the message is sent, which would let you preview the message first and then maybe even go back and edit it? Also, perhaps an icon could be added to the "compose message" screen which would create a hard return in the text, when clicked on. (This would make messages sent by mobile players MUCH easier to quickly and easily read!)

angie31

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
Being able to see how much exp we need to the next combat lvl or elder lvl. on mobile players have no idea bc we can't see that

Reactions: BLUEPAWS
  • Likex1

Eriphina

Priestess
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
  • On PC you can see if a recipe is 1-5 starred at a glance without clicking on a specific recipe. On mobile, you have to click the recipe to see the stars.
  • On PC, you can customize mass sorting of vaults like with the inventory bags, but on mobile you can only sort one vault's content at a time.
  • On the character login screen, PC shows which zone your toon will log into. Mobile has no indication (that I am aware of), except the loading bar after you log on a character.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Amaranthine
  • Likex2

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Ability to choose a new character's height, housing style and favorite Villager skills during the character creation process, like we can on PC. 🙂

Schlakatie

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Schlakatie, Schlaki, Ballaballa, Niut
Platform
Android
Mobil wäre das Wissensbuch und die Übersicht der Erfolge sinnvoll🤩 Hier besteht ein Defizit gegenüber PC Spielern.

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
  • UI
    • Bounty Info page to see bounty reward reactivation time and list of active bounties(Journal)
And for reactivation time of repeatable quests too please!

Also I would like to satisfy my morbid curiosity just the same as PC players and get a notification in the chat when someone close to me has died.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
Oh, along the same lines, a translucent death screen would be great. Particularly for doing lvl 95 elders where we have to stay dead until the elder is finished off. Right now those on PC (or who survived) have to tell us mobile people when it's safe to respawn because all we have is a black screen.
being able to chat while dead would be nice.

Reactions: Amaranthine
  • Likex1

Schlarbie

Reader
Characters
Shlarby
Platform
Android, PC
Please let us drag stuff from our bag to sell at the vendor instead of wild guessing from the list.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Rachielle

Not sure if this is on the list but I don’t recall seeing it: the whisper icons along the right side of the chat window say to swipe right to delete them. It doesnt seem to work. I asked in wc and one person said she got it to work with a very specific angle and speed but others had no luck, like me. No idea how pc users do this but clearly it needs to be fixed on mobile

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
way too many... :)
Platform
Android, PC
Not sure if this is on the list but I don’t recall seeing it: the whisper icons along the right side of the chat window say to swipe right to delete them. It doesnt seem to work. I asked in wc and one person said she got it to work with a very specific angle and speed but others had no luck, like me. No idea how pc users do this but clearly it needs to be fixed on mobile
PC users don't even get separate whisper windows.... they are all lumped together in one Whisper tab. Trying to keep multiple whispers going at the same time is a recipe for wrong chatting. :( This is definitely one of the spots where mobile is superior to PC, even if it is difficult to remove a specific whisper from the window.

Personally, I've found that flipping my phone 180 degrees lets me remove a whisper. Holding my phone with the bottom pointed to the left lets me swipe to remove, but pointed to the right doesn't.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Amaranthine

Citizen
Platform
iOS
• Tremor's color in mobile is white while in pc it's orange.
• The ability to remove atunement.
This. Tremors animation blocks a lot of effects like runes or blood pools from enemies. I didn't realise how much of a difference there was until I saw a comparison screenie from a guildie:
(Left- mobile)
tremor.jpg

• Wowx1

Raelin

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Raelin, Shandri Blaze, Kayle Fyrefly
Platform
iOS, Android
-The ability to remove debuffs/inactivate drams by clicking them off your bar. (This is very frustrating especially when needing to switch drams in raids)

-The ability to add line breaks in mails

- Knowledge book

-View achievements / completed achievements

-View village vault history

- Ability to view names of character’s houses in village

- Ability to see how long since a certain player (guild member) has logged in.

- Naming ranch animals

-Amount of XP needed to level up (progress bar does not show xp needed, and if it is supposed to it is not working.)

-Ability to view a targeted player’s levels (crafting, gathering, dungeoneering etc)

- Timer until bounty bosses or daily quests reset

Reactions: Tareco and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Zinea

Wizard
Characters
Zinea Henyo Alzira
Platform
Android
¤ The opportunity to write in chat when dead, it's possible on PC
¤ renaming animals
¤ see achievements
¤ see cooking book when not at stove
¤ see who lives in what house in village
¤ see Cooldown on bountys
¤ Mail system on phone/tablet is a pain, you can't copy/paste, and you can't go back and forth to see if you wrote it right
¤ The opportunity to see who is active or inactive
¤ The opportunity to be able write and still see where you are running. Right now on phone you run blind or have to stand still to keep up with chat and write in chat

• Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
the ability to view chat and surroundings when talking to an NPC. I ran 95's on my phone once and if I preselected the NPC I missed out on the first kills because I couldnt see when to start, and if I didnt preselect I missed out on the first kills because people were trampling the npc and I couldnt get it selected in time.

Reactions: Woodlenelf
  • Likex1