Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
We're putting together a conclusive list of every single thing currently available in the PC version but not in the mobile version, and could use your help!Although there's already a lot of features listed in the QoL thread and a few other various places, since those are more generalist threads it's a bit harder to sift through.

If you know of a PC feature currently not available on mobile that has not yet been listed in this thread, please reply with a description of it! Thanks :)

Woodlenelf

Grand Shaman
Characters
Starfoxnes
Platform
Android
Last edited
Renaming farm animals, when someone is fixing to loose a house turns yellow on pc not mobile. Pc can mail to guild mobile cant

Can we buy crown items and sell to people on mobile please (level cap it to 70 if you think people will scam) (Android since apple is so strick maybe?)

View people on mobile skills like mining, ranching only pc

In case I remember anything else, I edit.

Rnnonami

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Cooking recipes, please. Mobile version can’t see them unless at the stove. Also, vault pages are different.

Edit: It would also be nice to be able to sell crowns. Is that going to be possible with that new iOS ruling yesterday?

Rachielle

As a guild officer who plays on mobile, the one that bothers me the most is the email interface. I know that's been discussed SO many times, though, so I'll leave it at that. Y'all know the issues.

I would also like to be able to see the cookbook when I'm away from the kitchens. I've heard that pc players can do that.

Tubarith

Master Gatherer
Characters
Tubarith, SirTubby
Platform
Android
Last edited
Idk if it's available on Pc or not, but I would LOVE to be able to see which zings I have killed on mobile. I've started a text list in my notes app, but there's quite a few I've killed beforehand that I can't remember the names of or where I killed them. Thanks for always striving to make this game better!

*Edit
It would also be awesome for the chat box to be able to be tapped through. Like if world chat is blowing up, the top left corner is unusable and I have to turn chat off in order to pull things from that area of my vault and such.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Sinjin made this comprehensive list of missing mobile feature

sirbabbo

Last edited by a moderator
Not sure if it is possible, but a choice to have a toggle to either a see through background/current for chat text while gathering/crafting/questing would be nice.

Seeing vault access logs last 24 hours would be awesome!

Additional hot bar for other spells

Isa Beau

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Isa Beau
Platform
PC
Mayor's on mobile can't check transaction log for the community vault. It makes it impossible to see who is removing or adding items unless they ask another player who is on PC.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
Some more stuff that I note from the QoL post
  • General Mobile Improvement (Might repeat some of the above)
    • Mobile
      • Chat
        • Ability to Copy/Paste
        • Ability to open, trusted external link
        • Translucent chat box, so we can see what’s going on while chatting
        • Ability to /clear cache or a very long buffer (It cause memory leak if left for too long)
    • Village
      • Seeing neighbor house owner
      • Name Ranch animal
      • Ability to see village vault log
    • UI
      • Achievement List
      • Knowledge Book
      • Bounty Info page to see bounty reward reactivation time and list of active bounties(Journal)
      • Chart reset button
      • Long press someone name to party, add friends, mail, etc
      • Stay open translucent map
    • Combat
      • Remove whisper button from the hotbar in combat
      • Party dot on map
      • Ability to interact with UI, especially chat when death
    • Ability to disable notification window or move it so it doesn’t cover important stuff (e.g. buff icon)
    • Crafting & Gathering
      • Ability to switch gathering supplies mid latch
    • Mail
      • Guild mail
      • Mail Formatting
    • Storage
      • Ability to split stack without being at vault
      • Use bag view instead of item list view for vendor, mailing, and trading
      • Put small x icon on item/gear that is above our level or not for our class
      • Smoother experience of opening quest item(?) (things like Caliph box, AS chest, etc)

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
• The ability to remove atunement.
Since shaman (well, technically shaman playing on mobile) can’t remove a buff, you have to remove an item of clothing (or gathering supply, and reequip). That will drop attune without requiring you to zone.

黄天大佬

Wizard
Characters
skyhuang/Taryn Maplehusk
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
我们正在汇总目前在 PC 版中可用但在移动版中没有的所有功能的最终列表,可以使用您的帮助!尽管 QoL 线程和其他一些地方已经列出了很多功能,由于这些是更通才的线程,因此筛选起来有点困难。

如果您知道该线程中尚未列出的当前在移动设备上不可用的 PC 功能,请回复并对其进行说明!谢谢:)
[/引用]
PC无法输入中文,希望能修复这个bug

Rachielle

Not sure if it is possible, but a choice to have a toggle to either a see through background/current for chat text while gathering/crafting/questing would be nice.
Oh, along the same lines, a translucent death screen would be great. Particularly for doing lvl 95 elders where we have to stay dead until the elder is finished off. Right now those on PC (or who survived) have to tell us mobile people when it's safe to respawn because all we have is a black screen.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Ability to switch gathering supplies mid latch
I would like to elaborate on this one, since currently it is possible to switch supplies mid latch, but you have to find them 3 pages down, so you cant change them quickly and you cannot see when your supplies are running low while in your gather latch, without having the supply window open (but then you cannot click for the next latch). maybe replace the first row of spells with supplies when gathering? instead of blacking the rows out.
(even cooler, for both pc and mobile, would be to customise 2 different hot bars. 1 for combat and 1 for gathering/crafting, but that is a far away dream).

Currently on mobile you can see all names of monsters and clickable items in the world, on pc you cannot unless you hover over it. so it is easier to miss stuff like orange named zingara and rubble piles with hidden stuff. maybe a toggle?

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Oh, along the same lines, a translucent death screen would be great. Particularly for doing lvl 95 elders where we have to stay dead until the elder is finished off. Right now those on PC (or who survived) have to tell us mobile people when it's safe to respawn because all we have is a black screen.
If we’re talking wish list, it’s be nice to have a death screen where the ‘would you like to rez nao’ clickable area wasn’t half the screen (and overlap areas that we’re actively touching immediately before we die, like the right-hand quick bar). I’ve rez’d more times on accident than on purpose.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Please keep this thread to feature parity rather than 'wish list' requests - thanks! A translucent death screen falls under the former I think since it's something that's more functional on PC, but for any general mobile QoL requests that are unrelated to existing PC functionality please use the QoL thread :)

Reactions: Woodlenelf
  • Lovex1

Ambigatos Lamentare

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ambigatos Lamentare
Platform
iOS, Android
This has probably already been mentioned somewhere, but we can't "roll" on mobile, no?

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I tried to make the list as comprehensive as I could. There’s still at least some items I’m missing (specifically, a client notification pc gets that mobile doesn’t) but for the life of me I can’t remember the details atm.

Also, is ‘direct targeting cancels auto run’ (running and targeting a player causes auto run to canx, so healers cant heal on the run) a mobil-only thing (or iOS-only)?