Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi,
I have a quick update on the latest build. We know that:
1. The Friends List has some display issues, and some loss of functionality. We have it fixed now, but you won't see this fix until we push a new build to live.
2. Raids are currently capping Dungeoneering benefits at level 30. This is a bug - the cap should be at level 50. Again, we have fix that you'll see when we push it live. This makes it hard for players with Dungeoneering above level 30 to complete Raids.

Best, Damon

Evanlyn

Huntress
Characters
Evanlyn the Hunter, Evanlyn the Priest
Platform
Steam
Hi,
I have a quick update on the latest build. We know that:
1. The Friends List has some display issues, and some loss of functionality. We have it fixed now, but you won't see this fix until we push a new build to live.
2. Raids are currently capping Dungeoneering benefits at level 30. This is a bug - the cap should be at level 50. Again, we have fix that you'll see when we push it live. This makes it hard for players with Dungeoneering above level 30 to complete Raids.

Best, Damon
Thank you, Otters. I am also wondering if the bug, which is stopping us from being able to get epic armaments from the raids vendor, will also be fixed in time before this season ends, so we can spend the ducats we have saved for this, please?

Braithos

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC, Steam
Thank you very much Otters for fixing the friends and guild list :)

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Akrix

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS, PC
Not sure if this was a bug, but I was opening arnaments before raid season ended, and I got a mace from a trinket arnament? Was around trinket level (29), so I'm confused.

Regar

Grand Shaman
Platform
iOS
Not sure if this was a bug, but I was opening arnaments before raid season ended, and I got a mace from a trinket arnament? Was around trinket level (29), so I'm confused.
Isn’t lvl 29 below trinket level? If so, it probably just randomly gave you an item.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
If you think something seems like a bug, go ahead and bug report. If it is a bug they can look into it, bug reports give a lot of information to the devs. If not a bug it's all good too.

Akrix

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS, PC
Maybe dropped trinkets start at 30, I've never gotten a dropped trinket from a boss below 30. Has anyone else?

Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
Maybe dropped trinkets start at 30, I've never gotten a dropped trinket from a boss below 30. Has anyone else?
Dropped trinkets are 35+, crafted 28+

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Akrix

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS, PC
But that's a pretty big thing. That means if you are level 20+ and level 35- you can get a random gear item from the trinket arnament.

Rattus

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Zurkus, DrPrepper, Gambianus
Platform
PC
But that's a pretty big thing. That means if you are level 20+ and level 35- you can get a random gear item from the trinket arnament.
A friend reported the same regarding token armaments - that they yield a random piece of gear below level 45. (I couldn't check it myself as my main is above 45 and alt below 20)

To me, it seems more like a feature than a bug as someone must have written some lines of code for this to happen. If this situation was unaccounted for, you'd get either a low level trinket/token, or an error.