Boborella

Priest
Platform
Android
Just downloaded the game. And when i start it and press register i cant type in email/password. The keyboard setting in My phone doesnt pop Up at all...

(Playing on a Oneplus 7pro)

Anyone have a fix for this? Since i really wanna play the game haha

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
I have this problem sometimes with chat. I just have to tap outside the chat box, and then tap back in where the chat goes in order to activate the keyboard. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

I don't use my native Samsung keyboard, but use Gboard. I don't know if that affects it.

Rev183

Citizen
Platform
Android
Hi, I also have same problem on Oneplus7 phone. Can't register due to no keyboard.
Please help with the issue

HazedTG

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I'm having the exact same issue on a OnePlus 7 Pro. Never had this issue in any other game. Please provide a fix as I'd like to be able to play.

For reference I am using OxygenOS 10.0.2.GM21BA and GBoard. Although I've tried other keyboards too and they also do not pop up.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall? I have heard it might help.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
For anyone who is having this issue - could you try switching your keyboard to English/US layout temporarily, and try to log in and see if that makes a difference? From what we can see, this problem only seems to occur with non-English keyboards.

Reactions: Nadiria and IrishElf
  • Likex2

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Update: It seems like this issue occurs exclusively to OnePlus phones running OxygenOS. We're investigating further!

HazedTG

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I have raised a CS ticket (can't raise a bug because I cant login). As we discussed on Discord, changing to English US still does not resolve the issue.

HazedTG

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Wondering if there's any update on this? Not had an update to the ticket yet.

Platform
Android
I recently began experiencing this quite a bit on android mobile. Playing on a Galaxy S10+, using Gboard not that trash samsung keyboard lol

Zartar

Citizen
Platform
Android
Mine is also not working, Oneplus7 updated to Android 10 ... Can not trade anything as I cannot chat ..... Please find a fix asap :)

Zartar

Citizen
Platform
Android
So now ... Lost out on codefunday12 prizes for all my toons, cant finish the Christmas quest to trade gifts .... And can't talk to anyone, pretty bummed out about it all.

Saif aka Nightmare King

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
Hi I found a way for OnePlus users to gain a keyboard in-game. I too am on OnePlus and this problem was a downer. But here are the steps to getting a keyboard
1: download

Screenshot_20200501-154532.jpg2 : Enable the keyboard and Set the input method to the hackers keyboard and choose what language you want.Screenshot_20200501-154615.jpg3: click on setting and enable permanent notification as this will help you click on it while in-gameScreenshot_20200501-154759.jpg4: go to the game when you have followed all the steps a notification should be on your phone click the notification and a keyboard will pop up, click on the notification to make the keyboard appear.:)Screenshot_20200501-154941.jpgScreenshot_20200501-155012.jpg

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Pinging @Ivar Hill incase he’s not monitoring this thread. I know there is a fair number of OnePlus users that have tried to play.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
So, I just updated my phone to Android 10, and now I've started to have this problem pretty significantly. I have a Xiaomi Blackshark 2.

I've noticed that either mashing the typing space can get the keyboard to open, but also trying to slide up from the bottom of my screen helps to the keyboard to open. It feels like a V&H graphic setting is preventing the keyboard from opening.

The keyboard works fine in all other applications, and I switched keyboards out to see if it made any difference. It didn't. I even deleted and reinstalled V&H. Yes, I sent a bug report.