Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
when they first did that add in button, I tried it, lost so many things I considered important. regardless of how they modify it, I refuse to use it from now on. do not consider it useful, more as a waste.
Old saying goes , what one person considers 'junk' another person considers very important applies very much here

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I will never ever use Junk button because of fear of losing something that could be important to me.
The rarity of the Pendant of the Depths is inferior. There are two separate versions of that necklace, both of which are related to the quest in Reefs and Depths. If the devs want to keep that "Sell all junk" button at the vendors, then they should really make those two necklaces quest items instead! (Yes, you would need to "Use" instead of equip the necklace in Depths so that you could talk to the npc.) Until that change is made, I will not only never use the feature myself, but I will also advise other players not to use it unless they understand (and are 100% confident about) exactly which items are being sold.

I also suspect that if you're trying to start "The Unfolding Tale" quest in Gotrin Passage, that the "Sell all junk" would also sell those 5 items that you need to have in your inventory in order to begin that hidden quest. Simply another case in point of how the feature needs further tweaking.

Reactions: Anthem
  • Likex1

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Just curious why anything in this game should be labeled as “junk”. Isn’t junk worthless? And if it is worthless why is it in the game?
Personally I think the only “junk” in the game at present would be inferior rings, necklaces and belts which have no wardrobe worth to them at all.

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1