Thomas-a-Beckett

Villager
Characters
RobinHood, MotherEarth,
Platform
Android, PC
I am trying to find Egzon in Maiden. He or she will give me the quest to jump through the rainbow at the bottom of the falls. Is this NPC still around. Has this quest been removed?

Reactions: Wait
  • Likex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Characters
Math Fish (M Hunter), Shama Fisha (W Shaman), Accursed Angelfish (S Priest)
Platform
Steam
Egzon Profile
Egzon Quest

According to this he should be at E5 at the top of the waterfall. He is quite hard to find the first time, but he really is at the top of the waterfall. Roam around the area and try to get there yourself. If you give up or you just want to get this quest done, then open the spoiler:

1603020001083.png

Reactions: Anthem
  • Likex1

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC
I am trying to find Egzon in Maiden. He or she will give me the quest to jump through the rainbow at the bottom of the falls. Is this NPC still around. Has this quest been removed?
I remember doing that quest with friends years ago, a dear old friend, Tubadave took me there to surprise us with this quest! I am not sure and I would be interested to find out if it is still available to do! Can you let me know?

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC
Thank you!! I also remember that you had to jump in a particular way to sucessfully complete that quest - you used to get rewards for it too beyond experience.