Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Ah,Jacintha....a level 95 Elder,who's challenging,for sure,like all of them,but there is a problem with that fair Lady.

When she teleports around,when her hp is low.....she does it way too often. I like the idea of finding the ''real'' one,but when i'm not even given enought time to actually find the real one,that sucks.

Melee player dont have enough time and,from what I've seen,even ranged players dont have enough time to find the right target.

Good concept,but give us more time,please.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Would also love if we get like 5 sec more or at least make her speech bubble to not cover the damage.

As lightning warrior may be you can try this trick, it takes some practice but it helps a lot

credit to Neia

Reactions: Joleen and Ashwin K
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
When there’s a ton of people there it doesn’t work as well, I tried this for awhile. To many numbers and the such popping up. . And for some reason on my phone I can’t zoom out to far or I have trees in the way. So can we have some trees removed? Haha.

Reactions: Roak and Joleen
  • Likex2

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Hahaha, yeah! I can't pull as far back as they did in that video, I'm on PC and can see like 1/2 of what is shown in that vid!

Back to OT, Jacinda is horrible to fight and it makes sense (is fun) until her life gets below 10% and then the remainder of the fight is confusing and not fun at all.

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

Carly

Wizard
Characters
Janye
Platform
iOS, PC
There’s enough time to find the real one during last 10%... but not everyone is going to get a real one

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Would also love if we get like 5 sec more or at least make her speech bubble to not cover the damage.

As lightning warrior may be you can try this trick, it takes some practice but it helps a lot

credit to Neia
How long did it take to run solo? Or was there no timer?

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
for my hybrid warrior it takes around 20-25 minutes for each quest, probably around 15 minutes for hybrid Priest.
Ahhh my lightning is not a hybrid. I wonder how long it will take her. I’m guessing you use a ton of health potions?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
When there’s a ton of people there it doesn’t work as well, I tried this for awhile. To many numbers and the such popping up. . And for some reason on my phone I can’t zoom out to far or I have trees in the way. So can we have some trees removed? Haha.
For numbers, I don't see any numbers except the one I do, but sometimes her chat bubble last so long that I can't see my damage, that is my biggest issue with her. With how clunky the current zoom is, it is indeed much harder, because we need to get the right angel that is not covered with trees. I guess overall it is just much easier on pc, I'm not sure if it is actually doable on mobile

Ahhh my lightning is not a hybrid. I wonder how long it will take her.
I'm guessing it should be similar may be around 5-10 minute more, depend on your exact built, spamming speed, and the number of mana potion you use.
I’m guessing you use a ton of health potions?
If it is a smooth run, on Baldok and Jacinda I don't need any, use a few on Hox, but I do need to use a lot on Lannox.

Sorry for going off topic

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
I did an experiment yesterday (with Katona my fury warrior) on Jacintha. I bought a darrig potion "Death Bringer's Potion" which increases critical damage by 125% for ten minutes. It costs 5,290 darrig coins (too much imo, but that's another post) and I saved it until the Jacintha portion of the run. We cut her to her roots and absolutely destroyed her in no time at all.
DeathBringer.jpg
It shouldn't take us buying special potions to beat a boss, but there it is. After a full week of all gold runs except for Jacintha EVERY TIME getting that extra dps in there helped immensely.

I'm once again asking the devs to take a closer look at this one boss. She's glitchy, twitchy, quirky, jerky and annoying!!!!

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I'm once again asking the devs to take a closer look at this one boss. She's glitchy, twitchy, quirky, jerky and annoying!!!!
Please take a team to a live server and check this for yourselves.
There really seems to be something wrong with the mechanism. Often when we are to find the one real Jacinda, as many as 3 seem to at least at first give false numbers. But it keeps happening sometimes throughout the fight. I think checking on your servers or even test doesn't always give the same problems or issues as the live game does.

Ashwin K

Hunter
Characters
AshK , ashwk
Platform
Android, PC
We have no problems with jacinda in our server. We easily take gold on her everyday. Just take a team with more dps and once she starts spamming the clones make the tank take responsibility to find the real one while others attack whatever they see 😂.

Reactions: Katie4567
  • Hahax1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Please take a team to a live server and check this for yourselves.
There really seems to be something wrong with the mechanism. Often when we are to find the one real Jacinda, as many as 3 seem to at least at first give false numbers. But it keeps happening sometimes throughout the fight. I think checking on your servers or even test doesn't always give the same problems or issues as the live game does.
Iv actually seen this and Was hitting that one that gave me the “false number” but when they disappeared she was across the way from me. Half of us were on that one and the other half was at the real one. Slows down the fight quite a bit when this happens. Kinda hard to figure out what the real one is when there’s false positives 😂

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Iv actually seen this and Was hitting that one that gave me the “false number” but when they disappeared she was across the way from me.
Yeah, when the clone is in the process of appearing and disappearing they all show the "correct" number, which is really annoying

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Yeah, when the clone is in the process of appearing and disappearing they all show the "correct" number, which is really annoying
Yes it is. But I’m pretty sure Iv seen it do it even after. Where two of them give the correct number for a longer time period then just when they’re appearing and disappearing . I could be wrong though. I’ll have to keep better track.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I attribute this issue to lag. I don't believe that I've ever seen those "false positives" unless the lag has been really bad. (The lag also sometimes makes Jacinda invisible to me. Not all of the clones are visible when I've seen this happen, and it's only in that last 10% or so of her health.)

Reactions: Roak and Halleebell
  • Likex2

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
For me it never had anything to do with lag, I was not getting lag when I saw this happen.

The bad part is with the false number being given, the player keeps hitting the "false" Jacinda and as long as the player keeps hitting it the "false" one remains. If only the player hitting that "False" one is seeing the low dmg numbers then they keep hitting and that gets everyone else upset because it prolongs the fight.

So maybe take a look at it on live please?

Carly

Wizard
Characters
Janye
Platform
iOS, PC
I’ve only had this happen during last 10% when Jacinda moves around a lot. If I’m clicking from clone to clone trying to find the real one & the rotation happens then the next one I click shows false low numbers. But usually I only check my assigned one or 2, if none are real I deselect. Then click a third, won’t have the false numbers. Something about rotation change during checks is what causes it, from my observation, and does indeed create confusion and delays.