Legendary Hero
Characters
EU1 - XereboR, XtronN, Asynjan, Cian Angel / US1 - PrOm StAr
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Last edited
Hello all!!!

Today Lord and I work on making new video in Crystal Spire for our guilds... So I decided to share with all of you our video.

Reward is: 3 Sockets and some goodies.

You need to have your graphic on ultra to see rocks in the air to know where to go... If you can not then try to do 90 degree every time in the left side.

I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Cheers!

Nahary

Adventurer
Characters
Thoridal, Stormbringer Nahary
Platform
  1. Android
Sockets are always welcome, thank you for the video :)

Reactions: Stjepan0808
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
  1. iOS
And if you’re playing on PC, you can see the ‘hidden’ path. On mobil, you can walk behind a PC player very carefully…

Reactions: Renaiss
  • Hahax1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
  1. PC
And if you’re playing on PC, you can see the ‘hidden’ path. On mobil, you can walk behind a PC player very carefully…
Well, I'm a PC player and I certainly can't see it.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Steam
Well, I'm a PC player and I certainly can't see it.
You cant see the path itself as such but you can see the crystals which you have to aim for to stay on it. I think he might mean that on mobile the visible distance is not big enough to see those crystals

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
Correct. PC can see crystals to aim for, mobile can't. But you can choose tap to move setting and do it that way - but you can't tap very far ahead or you might be tapping on a part of the path that isn't "straight ahead" and that will send you over the edge as you are cutting a corner. Easiest to follow a a PC player.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
A tip for mobile (and possibly pc) if you can’t see it - turn on the tap to move option in settings then just tap a little ahead of you - not too far ahead. Then when your mount levels off and isn’t facing uphill, turn left and tap up the next slope slowly.

Reactions: IrishElf and Eguzki
  • Likex2