Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

Earlier this week, we sadly lost a much loved member of our community, someone who touched the lives of so many here, and who was a true friend to all, Cardqueen.

We are holding an in-game memorial service for Cardqueen on Sunday, August 23 on US2 in Ardent City at:
  • 10am PDT
  • 1pm EDT
  • 19:00 CEST
  • 17:00 UTC
  • 14:00 BRT

All of you, on every server, are invited to attend so that we might come together as a community to honor and celebrate this exceptional woman.

Also, for those who might be interested, Gail’s family will be livestreaming the in-person memorial service being held for her in Texas, and have graciously invited Cardqueen’s V&H family to view it. The service is at 2pm Central on Saturday, August 22, and can be viewed here: https://www.rosewood.cc/

We do hope that all of you can join us this Sunday in Ardent City on US2. We will be raising the capacity limit of the zone, and have also lowered the chat restriction for new players to Level 5 so that those of you on different servers can attend more easily. Anyone who wishes, is invited to say a few words.

On Monday, we will be removing the Twilight Vale, and have added Cardqueen’s name to the Fallen Heroes Memorial in that build.

Eddie (Hunterone)

Legendary Hero
Characters
H BRaTS
Platform
  1. PC
I was sadden by CardQueen (Gail) passing. There was a large turn out and I seen player I had not seen in a while and new players I never met.
I looked for cardqueens family but never seen them, but I took a snap shot of group at memorial Statue and there they were standing next to Storm Song acros from building doorGail's (Card Queen) on line gathering - social distanting 3.JPGGail's (Card Queen) on line gathering.JPG

Stormee

Huntress
Characters
Fianna, Meecan, Meekan, Meekz
Platform
  1. PC
WoW! I was extremely moved by the outpouring of love at the memorial. It certainly touched my heart. Wonderful job to Everyone that was involved it putting it together! I' hope it gave some comfort to CardQueens Family and Friends during this tough time.