Krus GOD

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Guerreiro Relâmpago
Platform
  1. iOS
I'll talk about my build, without potions and buffs and with buff potions and relics….
no buffs / no potions / relics
59ec3d90-584f-4365-8078-48eca299f6ee.jpeg

311df39e-c03c-45cf-8a83-980adabb289c.jpeg

now i will show you with all my buffs

00cad400-08c3-4f3e-901c-592cd550b29e.jpeg

ah of course one more detail I am the player with the most threat / with the highest damage in tanker on server one

Starker

Legendary Hero
Characters
Starker / Starker Ironside
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Reactions: Krus GOD
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Yeah that’s about the basic/normal way to build an off tank at least stat and glyph wise. Anything unique/interesting about your build you want to share feat/talent wise?

• Likex1

Frets

Citizen
Platform
  1. iOS
Can you share your skills as well? I’ve got a fury warrior that I’m thinking of trying lightning on. Is Phoenix strike a must? Or can you get by with just lightning skills?

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Last edited
My basic stance on weapon feats:-

.pure/all fury work together well
.the best fury feats (phoenix strike, slash and griffin strike) work really well even without a big investment in fury talents & mastery
.pure/all lightning feats leads to a blunt sword sure you can take them all but you won’t do decent dps.
.two lightning feats are replaceable with 10 talent points each (charge replaceable by frenzied Strike and titanic power replaceable by spirit of the storm)
.rally only works in a battle cry build and even then it’s questionable.
.the rest of the lightning feats generally are good but only really work well with a fairly high investment in lightning talents/mastery.

my personal preference (but I respect other mixes as long as they follow the above rules):-

.phoenix is too op not to use in any warrior build
.I would rather use talents than a weapon slot for both my movement (charge/frenzied strikes) & emergency defence feat (spirit of the storm/titanic power)
.I would only use thunderbird strike if I’m also using tempest.
.unbreakable will is a good heal but it’s a big price to lose an offensive weapon feat for it I won’t use it not because it’s bad but because it’s cost is too high.

Ademo

Citizen
Characters
Ademo, Erolisi, Phileas
Platform
  1. iOS
Would anyone be willing to screenshot their base "UI" with the skill button pages and talent breakdown?
Or at bare minimum simply bullet-point list the feats they gnogged onto their weapon?
For some reason reading the words doesn't make sense in my head and my warrior is starting to approach the levels where it matters.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Well the point is that different combinations can work equally well depending on how you build. This screen shot shows my current load out (which changes when I come up with new ideas or when things change like the mana build.) but I do recommend learning the feats and deciding your own load out specifically to you using the previous posts as a rough guide.
IMG_0028.png
here is my current talent set up (also subject to change) in fact I think I have changed it since this thread was started:
www.villagers-and-heroes.com/talentbuilder/#?v=0,5,10,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,10,20,30,40

Reactions: Ademo
  • Likex1

DaZh

Grand Priest
Characters
demiurgos
Platform
  1. PC
  2. Steam
Last edited
nothing special, just like everyone else, you just have all the best things with the best stats

1694850136058.png

1694850144648.png
that my stats, with no buffs, only need else got : glove - with flux, and helm with berserk, and will perfect

I think the same antavious has a more unique build :D
hehe and else our outfits same, haha

and with full buffs

Attachments

• sssss.PNG
    sssss.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 63

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
I want to make note that thunderbird strike and tempest before the mana build was difficult to manage due to the high mana drain hence it was a very viable option to drop it and instead use more fury talents and maybe even raging blow.

now there isn’t a big drain/draw back on this so choosing fury stuff instead would only increase damage but not threat, might be a good option for a hybrid off tank but useless for a player not focused on offence.

the mana build did make the 5 point talent in lightning more optional (even putting some of what it was directly on feats) and less auto include hence I no longer use it.

still plenty of good options. My priority’s are weapon feats for damage, talents for defence first threat second, stats/glyphs/trinket feats/relics for sustained combat (I favour stuff that will play into my toons role and always help me regardless of situation)

Starker

Legendary Hero
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
nothing special, just like everyone else, you just have all the best things with the best stats

View attachment 20629

View attachment 20630
that my stats, with no buffs, only need else got : glove - with flux, and helm with berserk, and will perfect

and with full buffs
This post is about build tanking. Your friend doesn't really have as good stats as Krus, but his stat build isn't bad. But I noticed that he uses several Rage skills. It would also be important to observe his Talent points. But based on the skills he uses, I can say that he is not completely tanky. But also not completely Furia. In other words: He doesn't have much damage, and he's also not very tanky or doesn't have a very high threat level (aggro). He is average in any role. But I respect each person's build, after all, everyone plays how they feel best. However, this post is about Lightning builds, tanking.

Krus GOD

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Guerreiro Relâmpago
Platform
  1. iOS
Last edited

View attachment 20629

View attachment 20630

and with full buffs
Man, I'm sorry for the way I'm going to talk, but my post is about the complete lightning warrior, it's not a hybrid class for me because if you want to have damage, do fury, do you want to have threat (aggro)? damn it, next, it's not because I have little health that you're stronger, it's not because you have more defense that it's better. I already said, how many times do I have to repeat it? Did you read what I said in the post? or are you blind, you are very arrogant and think that my build is built to have threat, there is no point in having defense, or life if you don't aggro, then when you have migrations go to us3 and we will certainly go to take your character who says he is strong and Go test with us I've been playing this for 12 years man..... I'm the lightning warrior with the most threat in S1 I play to compete for threat I've already tested countless builds to be the top 1 and I say
I have already tested countless builds and I will emphasize that: This build is only focused on race 95.
Build with Vitality Runes I only use in raids, although they are necessary there.

Reactions: Bratu
  • Likex1

Starker

Legendary Hero
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
I found this message offensive and unnecessary. Please let's behave like adults and talk properly. Otherwise, an administrator will intervene.
I'm already tired of reading your nonsense, I probably won't explain anything more to you, it became clear to me that you don't understand this game at all :D

Krus' build is focused on the Elders 95 race and some other content, and with this build he can tank anything or bosses. And the focus is to maximize the threat (aggressive) power. After all, if there is another tanker next to you with more threat power than you, you will be left aside and without fulfilling your role properly as all the monsters will attack the other tanker who has more threat power. And on our server, DPS generate many threats, a tanker cannot afford to be a hybrid.

To do raid content, Krus increases his defense and vitality a little more, that's another story.

DaZh

Grand Priest
Characters
demiurgos
Platform
  1. PC
  2. Steam
I found this message offensive and unnecessary. Please let's behave like adults and talk properly. Otherwise, an administrator will intervene.

Krus' build is focused on the Elders 95 race and some other content, and with this build he can tank anything or bosses. And the focus is to maximize the threat (aggressive) power. After all, if there is another tanker next to you with more threat power than you, you will be left aside and without fulfilling your role properly as all the monsters will attack the other tanker who has more threat power. And on our server, DPS generate many threats, a tanker cannot afford to be a hybrid.

To do raid content, Krus increases his defense and vitality a little more, that's another story.
it doesn't matter what kind of dps you have, even in a build like mine, no dps class will be able to pick up agro, only if the game itself does not want it:D 1694965795099.png1694965802414.png1694965749111.png

• Hahax1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Man, I'm sorry for the way I'm going to talk, but my post is about the complete lightning warrior, it's not a hybrid class for me because if you want to have damage, do fury, do you want to have threat (aggro)? damn it, next, it's not because I have little health that you're stronger, it's not because you have more defense that it's better. I already said, how many times do I have to repeat it? Did you read what I said in the post? or are you blind, you are very arrogant and think that my build is built to have threat, there is no point in having defense, or life if you don't aggro, then when you have migrations go to us3 and we will certainly go to take your character who says he is strong and Go test with us I've been playing this for 12 years man..... I'm the lightning warrior with the most threat in S1 I play to compete for threat I've already tested countless builds to be the top 1 and I say
I have already tested countless builds and I will emphasize that: This build is only focused on race 95.
Build with Vitality Runes I only use in raids, although they are necessary there.
I’m a tad confused because a lot of people have different opinion’s on what makes up a “pure” lightning build and you haven’t shared your feats and talents, Despite the title of the thread being “I‘m showing my lightning warrior build”

The best threat warriors can produce is of course through having most lightning talents, high offensive stats and a combination of fury and lightning feats as some lightning feats produce little to no threat (a simple case of cutting these in favour of high damage feats which in turn produce better threat)

the best defence a warrior can produce means favouring taking more defence only talents/stats/feats ultimately dropping dps/threat based ones.

as far as threat goes yeah it looks very good with the limited information that has been shared. I have no doubt you are high threat. Of course tanks need defence too and maybe you got that as well with feats and talents but your stats don’t really reflect that.

if there is another tanker next to you with more threat power than you, you will be left aside and without fulfilling your role properly as all the monsters will attack the other tanker who has more threat power. And on our server, DPS generate many threats, a tanker cannot afford to be a hybrid.
This isn’t entirely the whole picture but the basic logic is sound. hybrid (once again depending on how it’s done) produces more threat not less than true pure lightning so it’s more like “a tanker cannot afford not to be a hybrid“ that being said a higher defence, lesser threat tank can still be very effective as they provide an incredibly solid back up if offensive tanks or healers stumble or if they simply fail to show up when needed.

in the best content we got sometimes offensive tanks get overwhelmed by big crits, long stuns, absent healers but none of this phases a full defence tank. To be fair it’s a very difficult build to play as it requires a lot of patience but I find many really appreciate what an immortal can do when push comes to shove.

Krus GOD

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Guerreiro Relâmpago
Platform
  1. iOS
Estou um pouco confuso porque muitas pessoas têm opiniões diferentes sobre o que compõe uma construção de relâmpago “pura” e você não compartilhou seus feitos e talentos, apesar do título do tópico ser “Estou mostrando minha construção de guerreiro relâmpago”

A melhor ameaça que os guerreiros podem produzir é, é claro, através de ter a maioria dos talentos relâmpagos, altas estatísticas ofensivas e uma combinação de feitos de fúria e relâmpago, já que alguns feitos relâmpagos produzem pouca ou nenhuma ameaça (um caso simples de cortá-los em favor de feitos de alto dano que, por sua vez, produzem melhor ameaça)

a melhor defesa que um guerreiro pode produzir significa favorecer a defesa apenas talentos/estatísticas/feats, em última análise, deixando dps/baseados em ameaça.

no que diz respeito à ameaça, sim, parece muito bom com as informações limitadas que foram compartilhadas. Não tenho dúvidas de que você é uma grande ameaça. É claro que os tanques também precisam de defesa e talvez você também tenha isso com feitos e talentos, mas suas estatísticas realmente não refletem isso.

Este não é inteiramente o quadro completo, mas a lógica básica é sólida. O híbrido (mais uma vez, dependendo de como é feito) produz mais ameaça, não menos do que o verdadeiro raio puro, então é mais como "um petroleiro não pode se dar ao luxo de não ser um híbrido" que, sendo dito uma defesa mais alta, tanque de ameaça menor, ainda pode ser muito eficaz, pois eles fornecem um backup incrivelmente sólido se tanques ofensivos ou curandeiros tropeçarem ou se eles simplesmente não aparecerem quando necessário.

no melhor conteúdo que temos, às vezes os tanques ofensivos ficam sobrecarregados por grandes críticas, longos atordoamento, curandeiros ausentes, mas nenhuma dessas fases um tanque de defesa cheio. Para ser justo, é uma construção muito difícil de jogar, pois requer muita paciência, mas acho que muitos realmente apreciam o que um imortal pode fazer quando se trata de empurrar.
IMG_0793.pngIMG_0792.png
IMG_0791.pngIMG_0789.pngIMG_0790.png
these are my talents and attacks

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Interesting choices definitely close to being pure lightning, both charges and both emergency defence feats. See those kinda scream redundant to me as they do the same thing. for more threat/damage charge and titanic power can easily be switched or both 10 point talents can be re-assigned That being said if you like the extra comfort of having two of each of these then that’s your prerogative. also zephyrs is already questionable removing one of those emergency defence feats might mean you’ll get more out of a different trinket (threat/damage improvement is that crit one, for defence I like the one that gives healing and vitality for 60s). I see very little to help with mana consumption I bet it’s expensive to run.

overall conclusion: threat/damage is good but beatable by a more aggressive/willing to hybridise player, defence is good but maybe too reliant on feats so I’m guessing long sudden stuns are a death sentence hox is probably the most worrying 95 elder fight. Mana must be hard/expensive. I don’t hate the build but it’s not my cup of tea.