• Note: The forums are now a part of the new V&H website. For technical reasons, existing users will need to log back in with their forum username and password. Forum accounts are separate from game accounts - if you have forgotten your forum username or password, you can reset it here.

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
Thank you for another great video! These are so very helpful and positive. I really enjoy them. See you in the game!

Reactions: William Hououin
  • Likex1

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge, Ωmega, Stray
Platform
Android
I watched and enjoyed it, now if only we can get everybody to follow along with your tips.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
good video but I have to disagree not recommending it to players who like anime, to me the game is ok for few anime type players because each class has been somewhere used in anime series at some point in time some players may try and based there toon off an anime series the best they can, my toons name was based off a anime series and I love playing villagers and heroes. I have asked a few from my other games to check vh out and they are amazed by how much vh has to offer from guilds, gathering and crafting and more, and there all different types of players , I recommend to anyone I asked to least give the game a try no matter what kind of player they are and tell them don't just try it for a day, as it's better to try it for few days to see if you like it or not.

Reactions: Skurge
  • Likex1

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge, Ωmega, Stray
Platform
Android
good video but I have to disagree not recommending it to players who like anime, to me the game is ok for few anime type players because each class has been somewhere used in anime series at some point in time some players may try and based there toon off an anime series the best they can, my toons name was based off a anime series and I love playing villagers and heroes. I have asked a few from my other games to check vh out and they are amazed by how much vh has to offer from guilds, gathering and crafting and more, and there all different types of players , I recommend to anyone I asked to least give the game a try no matter what kind of player they are and tell them don't just try it for a day, as it's better to try it for few days to see if you like it or not.
I must have accidentally skipped over him saying about the anime. I like anime. Not huge into it, but I like it when I see it. I'll recommend this game to anybody.

Reactions: BBlue
  • Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
I must have accidentally skipped over him saying about the anime. I like anime. Not huge into it, but I like it when I see it. I'll recommend this game to anybody.
lol I had to rewatch it a second time to hear if I heard what he said right.

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge, Ωmega, Stray
Platform
Android
I'm working with 3-g speeds on my phone right now so I'm not able to watch videos streaming... More like wait one minute watch 30 seconds wait one minute watch 20 seconds...

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
I meant people who like anime style mmo. Like those Asian mmos. Characters in v&h doesn’t look like anime characters

Like this
DF3DD834-469F-4809-8CB5-A90456FE1770.jpeg
Btw, I love watching anime too