Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Hi! I set up this thread so I can remind people about events, give anouncements, and make new challenges. To reach me in game, my in game name is Lucas Crowalker. So enjoy the challenges, anouncements, and reminders!

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Hi! Welcome to the Launch of L.C's Reminders, Anouncements, and Challenges! Today's anouncement is...
  • A new update of V and H is coming out soon! More details here!
  • Fan Friday results are out! Look here!
  • Top Guide - Look Below!
  • Zone List- includes all zones! Amazing work by Bless!
  • Interative Helping Forums Below!
  • Have a problem? Here's a guy who could help you with that! Click Here!
  • If you want to reach me in in-game mail, I will not be available till Saturdays after October 20th(sorry!), but you can still post down here!
  • Here's a challenge! Do a dungeon run and give me detailed feedback of how it is in your server! Also state the server. I will thank you in my next post(this challenge will be called Challenge #1)!
And have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
If you are going to do Challenge #1, and you don't want to let me know how it was, please let a V and H game developer know about it and tell them anything suspicious. Do not state the suspicious behavior in the World Chat.

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
If you'd like to ask me questions or give me suggestions, ask me to start a converation with you.

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi! I am going to start an organization called, "Eternal Flames." It will be dedicated to forming dungeon runs, raiding zones, and having the best time of your life! To join, ask me with a post below and I will start a conversation with you and the other Eternal Flamers. I will make it a guild and tell you where and when to meet as soon as I can(I play on US1).

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Hi! I'm starting an organization called Eternal Flames.It is different from a guild because it will be on the forums and anyone can join. This organization is dedicated to forming dungeon runs, raiding zones, having the best time of their life, helping players in need, and not just saying, "upgrade your gear." If you want to join, tell me by saying,"I want to join" in one of the posts below. I will add you to a conversation with the other Eternal Flamers.

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I am starting an organization named, "The Eternal Flamers." We will help people and raid zones. Also, if you're wondering, " how are we going to do this in different servers" then here is the answer. We will be more of a forum or ganization, not a guild. Want to join? Click here!

Reactions: fernanG
  • Likex1