SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Voidstrike makes a separate number show up when it procs, so I can see it.

But, with Juggernaut, I don't see anything separate proccing. So, either it's not working.... or, it's adding to the ability damage so you only see one number?

I tried to confirm, but I don't think I saw it proc. When testing on an elder dummy, I had 208k health, and enough juggernaut to add 9.8% of health to damage. I see 40-46k damage numbers usually on holy bolt, and 120k when critical. I should see some 60-66k damage numbers if it can proc off of skills.

On autoattack, I am hitting 10k-14k normally, and then critical, it's around 30k. Unfortunately, that's about the same as if juggernaut's proc was working on autoattacks, so hard to tell.

Can anyone confirm if juggernaut is really working, and if so, what does it proc off of? auto-attacks only? Or skills, too?

Would be useful for comparing it to voidstrike or flux (or other epic skills!).

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
For Juggernaut as far as i can tell we can only see one number, The only reasoning i have is my whirlwind usually do around 12k damage and 30k on crits but some times it goes up to 70k on crit, which i think only possible because of juggernaut.

Wish the other number that come out from the epic stats return to orange again, not sure why or when it was changed, but damage/heal from epic stats used to be orange which is easier to see.

beeikjo

Master Crafter
Characters
LeeMinh
Platform
PC, Steam
For Juggernaut as far as i can tell we can only see one number, The only reasoning i have is my whirlwind usually do around 12k damage and 30k on crits but some times it goes up to 70k on crit, which i think only possible because of juggernaut.

Wish the other number that come out from the epic stats return to orange again, not sure why or when it was changed, but damage/heal from epic stats used to be orange which is easier to see.
auto attack is random number btw weapon dmg and (weapon dmg) * (mastery power). it not only around 12k.
or maybe it only work for you. mine is not working

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
auto attack is random number btw weapon dmg and (weapon dmg) * (mastery power). it not only around 12k.
or maybe it only work for you. mine is not working
1. Whirlwind is a feat, which do pretty consistent damage (almost the same all the time)
1576254916347.png
2. Auto attack deal random damage but it have a range which is only +/- 20% when there is an attack that do damage out of that range than you can tell something is going on

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
So, maybe juggernaut is only proccing on a critical hit? (and doesn't proc on auto-attacks?)

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
So, maybe juggernaut is only proccing on a critical hit? (and doesn't proc on auto-attacks?)
Not sure about that but that's the only moment i can notice it (may be there are other modifier that i'm not aware of), because there is no identifier at all. On my try for the last 10 minutes on that elder dummy it doesn't seems to proc at all (may be it doesn't work on elder?) wanna try it on normal mob, but that's gonna be for another day i guess, making controlled environment against normal mob gonna take lots of time

beeikjo

Master Crafter
Characters
LeeMinh
Platform
PC, Steam
confirm: it working with skill dmg and will deal physical dmg, not working with auto attack, dot dmg. . .
i think it should work with auto attack like lifesteal.

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
At least I can see animation of juggernaut. It is a yellowish orange cycle around the target (too hard for me to describe it in English xd).

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Is there any other identifier for Juggernaut other than the animation, because I can't notice it and can't find out how much it actually does. I have a suspicion that when Juggernaut proc the number goes big as if we do crit damage, because that's the only time I manage to notice something going on when my crit does damage much higher than what it actually does

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Anyone have a film of the animation of juggernaut?

I've never seen anything that I can tell is it! I just don't know what to look for.

Erwalt

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
You will have hard time trying to track it down in combat log with warrior since it is a physical dmg. With magic dealing class it is very clear though as it is the only physical portion you can do. It used to be visible as an orange number above the mobs as well once but it's not the case anymore. I usually get it to proc in 1/500 shots fired, it is always the same number, auto attack can't proc it.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Thanks, I can finally see it, so it is a separate number similar with voidstrike
1582378579787.png
Also found out why I can't find it before, looks like juggernaut doesn't work on AoE feat, so my previous try with Whirlwind and Lightning Bolt is pointless, and sometimes it doesn't even show up at the system chat. (going to check with DoT next may be tomorrow)
1582378289177.png
yeah I wish everything done by epic stat will have orange number again too, like what it used to be.