Last edited
Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.13 - 15.07.24.55.png
Can't find it in the House Style panel.

Edit: that's woodland style + woodland paint set (light stone).
Available only on PC.
thanks guys o/

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
Paint set?

PHLiNX

Reader
Platform
iOS
I think it’s a feature that’s been taken out last year. Back than you could buy the woodland house style and paint your house. The house style is still there but without functionality. Please correct me when i’m wrong. I’ve only read it from the wiki (partly outdated).

Reactions: jettisonedintospace
  • Likex1
I think it’s a feature that’s been taken out last year. Back than you could be the woodland house style and paint your house. The house style is still there but without functionality. Please correct me when i’m wrong. I’ve only read it from the wiki (partly outdated).
ahh, shoot :(
thanks for your time!

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I think it’s a feature that’s been taken out last year. Back than you could buy the woodland house style and paint your house. The house style is still there but without functionality. Please correct me when i’m wrong. I’ve only read it from the wiki (partly outdated).
you can still mix and match your house style and get extra option by buying the paint set, roof set, ect. The only things that got taken out is the buff from using specific house type.

you can still mix and match your house style and get extra option by buying the paint set, roof set, ect. The only things that got taken out is the buff from using specific house type.
oh yes! you're right. thanks to you and PhLiNX I found the way: woodland style + paint set (light stone)