Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
Hi, Everyone!

Now that Homestead is live, and you've had a chance to familiarize yourselves with the existing house items, we'd love to know what sort of other items you'd like to see added in the future! So please tell us! Thank you. :)
Interactive furniture like couches when you tap on them you sit down etc.

Reactions: Xantia and Pieberry
  • Likex2

delux82

Bog Frog
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. Steam
i would like to put things on the extra walls they are looking so bleak when i cant put things on them like i can with the house walls

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1

Byrdd

Priest
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
For sure the XXX huge kegs from the Zanzidon Grotto. Also another vote for a small space to be able to decorate outside the houses. Would add some neat options to put certain things up for seasons... also craft able decorations like lights or pumpkins would be fun for the outside of houses. I love the village aspect !

Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
There are always so many items already in the game that would be cool if we got them for our homes. Like if you killed the elders and they had a chance to drop specific house decorations that would be something found on the map or areas of the particular elders that would add some incentives to higher level players to help lower level players .

Reactions: Black Sunshine
  • Likex1

Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
There are always so many items already in the game that would be cool if we got them for our homes. Like if you killed the elders and they had a chance to drop specific house decorations that would be something found on the map or areas of the particular elders that would add some incentives to higher level players to help lower level players .
An example of this would be, if you kill the elders in the future then they would have a chance to drop some house decorations that you could find decorating in the future map. Etc. Or if you killed the elder ux or rotberger then you would get a chance of a house decorations that would be from the magic school maps, or something like that

Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
An example of this would be, if you kill the elders in the future then they would have a chance to drop some house decorations that you could find decorating in the future map. Etc. Or if you killed the elder ux or rotberger then you would get a chance of a house decorations that would be from the magic school maps, or something like that
@Sarah Otter
Also, Wtb cat ears meoww and cat tails meooooow!!!

Reactions: Xantia
  • Hahax1

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
Well, personally, I would like a work area in my house where I can place those tailoring items, just for aesthetics, without any function, just for aesthetics.
The window design that I show in the image is super nice and it would also be good to add another window design.
Who wouldn't love to have a table full of food like the one shown in the photo? I'd love to. And that crafting requires meat.
1702176627228.png
1702176702573.png1702176756122.png

1702176538208.png

Massakari

Shaman
Characters
Massakari
Platform
  1. Android
Well, personally, I would like a work area in my house where I can place those tailoring items, just for aesthetics, without any function, just for aesthetics.
The window design that I show in the image is super nice and it would also be good to add another window design.
Who wouldn't love to have a table full of food like the one shown in the photo? I'd love to. And that crafting requires meat.
View attachment 21087
View attachment 21088View attachment 21089

View attachment 21086
I looove that blue sword graphic. Which is that one?

Tiggery

Hunter
Characters
Tiggery, Tiggeress, Tiggy, TiggOnFire
Platform
  1. iOS
I’d like the ability to have inside my house some of the atmospheric things from the Realms … snow, flowers, hearts, ash (well maybe not ash lol), but you get the idea 🥰