Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Slowburn, Scab
Platform
PC
I constantly encounter the problem of my heals not healing myself. I seem to be able to heal others fine but when I try to heal myself they only work about half the time, but they still use mana and go on cooldown. Its been happening since the raid season began and I have submitted multiple tickets on it but its still happening. It has cost me money that I spent on rezzies and a lot of frustrating and wasted time and effort.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
Its not just heals, i was mashing crag strike and all my toon does is stand there. Or when you mash a skill and wait 5 seconds for it to finally activate (And it has a 1 second activation).
guess i need to run a solo raid with the intent of submitting bug reports, as i haven’t done that because of party raid.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Things are kinda weird now. It seems to be a problem with delay while the client does some ‘distance detection’ check to see if the target (dmg or heals) is in range, and another delay induced when attempting to calculate a path to the target (which may be standing in melee range).

It’s different than the ‘10-15 second lockups’ we’re used to seeing in raids/95 elders (where you can’t activate *any* feats, but you can still move/jump with no apparent delay) because it only appears to affect targeted feats. My pbaoe (heals and dmg) don’t seem to have this problem, they always fire (or fizzle, if mob dies).

Now, with all that said… you’re sure you’re not rocking a healing debuff (or if water shaman, another water is present)?

Carly

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
MeliJan
Platform
iOS, PC
I do mostly solo raids, sometimes party. And whether solo or in party my lag is the worst in cata… last season it was swamps. Swamps is still horrible but now cata is so much worse. Maybe it’s something in the layout of the raid map that’s causing extra lag? Just know ur not alone