CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I apologize for the inconvenience, but due to sickness I will have to postpone round 11 another week. An attempt was made to do something with raids, but after 30-ish minutes I was already exhausted. I'm going to get more rest.

Keep gnoming. :)
Get well, take your time, we will keep the light on for you

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Get well soon Math!
I apologize for the inconvenience, but due to sickness I will have to postpone round 11 another week. An attempt was made to do something with raids, but after 30-ish minutes I was already exhausted. I'm going to get more rest.

Keep gnoming. :)

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
It is time for the eleventh round to begin. I have decided to take an entirely different approach to locations for this round, only giving instructions instead of coordinates (you will see why later). It is not enough for you to find the location: It is important HOW you get there.

Before I give the location, here is a recap of the rules (with some changes):
  • Locations are different this week: You will be given a task to complete and your screenshot will show that you have completed it. (See examples provided for assistance)
  • Using only that information, get your toon to that location any way you can within a set time frame. The time limit for a round will be 7 days.
  • Bunny hoping, relic boosts, fleets, class speed boosts, boundary breaking, glitching through terrain, /unstick shenanigans, everything is allowed. Nearly all locations can be reached without any boost other than mounts and some form of jumping shoes. Premium mounts may not be required, but are highly recommended.
  • Once at the location, take a screenshot and post it here or send me a pm on Discord: Math_Fish#3803.
  • No challenge this week - Special Challenges will stretch across multiple rounds until they are satisfactorily completed. Clues for the challenge will come out whenever it feels right. So be sure to watch this thread.
  • If you have any questions, please let me know.

For your first location:
Get to the Zikiti's Lair in Bandicoot Woods without making any progress in the raid.

1628942966546.png

For your second location:
Get to Egan's Lair in Mulgrew Swamp without making any progress in the raid.

1628942986937.png

As an added bonus, I have a 3rd location this week that comes with a riddle. Best of luck to all in finding it:
Riddle: In a dark candlelit room the ashen Father awaits.
For this one, please put your screenshot in a spoiler so you don't ruin the fun for others.

Time limit will be 7 days!
Only submissions with a time stamp earlier than 12:00PM EDT on August 21 will be accepted.

Remember that you only NEED to submit one for the reward, but let's face it: The real reward is running around finding these locations. And with that,

Reactions: Emmyy and King Sofiène
  • Hahax1
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Swamp (I think I messed this one up)
1629013662547.png

Woods
1629017106821.png
I'm actually not sure about the riddle, so I put two shot xD
1st my guess is this room where Sitwell normally are, since he is Crispian's father, but the bounties here is not named after him.
1629015270815.png
My 2nd guess Ravelle may be he is some sort of a father?
1629015721984.png
I'm thinking of Dire Father, but it seems to east for the puzzle. Unless it's not raid exclusive I can't think of any other "Father" with Candle lit room

Reactions: Math Fish
  • Likex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Welp! It looks like the ashen Father condemned Ceres12 and Emmyy to the underworld. For family reasons I cannot say why Jytal is still up there. ;)

Reactions: Emmyy and Jytal
  • Hahax2

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
The event is officially over
(for now)

The next Gnomish Adventure is planned 1 week from today: Saturday, August 28th at approximately 9:00AM EDT.

Here are the winners for the ninth Gnomish Adventures: Find That Location. Please make sure that your character name and server are correct.

Winners (Round 11)
EU1

- Meagan
EU2
- Inasani
US2
- Verrier
US3
- Ivyleaf
- NewMe
- Areson
- Ephel
- Aiole
- Jytal
- Ceres12
- Emmyy

Here are the stats for the stat nerds out there. ;)
  • Unique Round 1-10 winners: 45 (corrected 1 error)
  • Total Round 1-10 wins (regular and challenge): 196
  • Round 11 winners: 11
  • Unique winners: 46
    • New winners: 1

Here are my original screenshots of the locations and a reminder of where they are in case anyone else still wants to go looking for them.

Objective 1: Get to Zikiti's Lair in Bandicoot Woods without making any progress in the raid.
1629560982869.png

Get to Egan's Lair in Mulgrew Swamp without making any progress in the raid.
1629561040058.png

Riddle: In a dark candlelit room the ashen Father awaits.
Explanation: Lots of candles to light the room; the "ashen Father" is Father Ashes, the bounty in the back.
1629561150960.png

This week was an experiment to see if I could add a bit of variety to the locations I give out. Let me know what you all thought of it. Also, if you want more riddle-type locations, I need some riddles: It is difficult for me to come up with good ones. lol

Unfortunately, there really isn't a lot to do with raids: Once you get out of bounds one time, that is all you can get out of them. If you wish, you can attempt to do something similar in the other raids (I don't think it's possible in Flooded Cloister as it is surrounded by void ... but you never know).

Here is something to keep you all occupied for a bit: Where is this and how did I get here?
1629561487860.png

Reactions: Ephel and Emmyy
  • Likex2

Xloui

Reader
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi 🙂
You ask for feedback:
I don’t do raids. At all.
Or dungeons.
Or fighting fighting fighting with timer.
Apart from that I’ll do almost anything. 😄
I think…
❤

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
It is time for the twelfth round to begin. I apologize for being late: I lost track of time. Oops! To make up for it, I'm giving you all an extra location! Woo-hoo! This week we are going back to our roots: coordinates and pure gnoming around.

Before I give the location, here is a recap of the rules:
  • I will give an area location in the game. It will contain the following information:
    • Area: Like Ardent Castle, Cronk Island, or Aberdeen Heath
    • Coordinates: The (x, y, z) coordinates that are shown when you type /loc in game.
      • x is the East/West or left/right location. Smaller numbers are West/left and larger numbers are East/right.
      • y is the North/South or up/down location. Smaller numbers are South/down and larger numbers are North/up.
      • z is the elevation. Smaller numbers are lower and larger numbers are higher.
  • Using only that information, get your toon to that location any way you can within a set time frame. The time limit for a round will be 7 days.
  • Bunny hoping, relic boosts, fleets, class speed boosts, boundary breaking, glitching through terrain, /unstick shenanigans, everything is allowed. Nearly all locations can be reached without any boost other than mounts and some form of jumping shoes. Premium mounts may not be required, but are highly recommended.
  • Once at the location, take a screenshot and post it here or send me a pm on Discord: Math_Fish#3803.
  • Special Challenges will stretch across multiple rounds until they are satisfactorily completed. Clues for the challenge will come out whenever it feels right. So be sure to watch this thread.

Your first location is:
Aberdeen Caves: -85 -259 430

Your second location is:
Bearhold Valley: 452 69 200

Your third location is:
Dagmar Strand: -200 -466 94

The challenge location is a bit different than usual:
Cook Village: -88 88 112

Only submissions with a time stamp earlier than 12:00PM EDT on September 4 will be accepted.

Remember that you only NEED to submit one for the reward, but let's face it: The real reward is running around finding these locations. And with that,

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
1630467706755.png
1630467727854.png
1630467746646.png
1630467760371.png

Reactions: Math Fish and Emmyy
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Ephel

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Ephel
Platform
iOS
gnomish adventures part 12!
As always, we had lots of falls fun. Thanks, Math! 😄
IMG_4847.jpeg
IMG_4908.jpeg
IMG_4933.jpeg
IMG_4974.jpeg

Reactions: Math Fish and Aiole
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
I have to know (from the last two posts): How many times did someone fall into the portal? That was the true intent of putting that one in this week. lol

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Aberdeen Cave
1630756337607.png
Bearhold Valley
1630755836445.png
Dagmar Strand
1630755317057.png
Cook Village
1630754693736.png
1630753548236.png

Reactions: Math Fish
  • Likex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
This is the best part of the post imo. I hope you enjoyed your time in the beer den.

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
The event is officially over
(for now)

The next Gnomish Adventure is planned 1 week from today: Saturday, September 11th at approximately 9:00AM EDT.

Here are the winners for the twelth Gnomish Adventures: Find That Location. Please make sure that your character name and server are correct.

Winners (Round 12)
EU1

- Danika Bryce (challenge)
- Meagan (challenge)
- OhOphelia (challenge)
US2
- Verrier (challenge)
US3
- Areson (challenge)
- NewMe
- Jytal (challenge)
- Emmyy (challenge)
- Ceres12 (challenge)
- Ephel (challenge)
- Aiole (challenge)

Here are the stats for the stat nerds out there. ;)
  • Unique Round 1-10 winners: 45
  • Total Round 1-10 wins (regular and challenge): 196
  • Round 11 winners: 11
  • Round 12 winners: 11
    • Challenge completions: 10
  • Unique winners: 48
    • New winners: 2

Here are my original screenshots of the locations and a reminder of where they are in case anyone else still wants to go looking for them.

Aberdeen Caves: -85 -259 430
1630768948456.png

Bearhold Valley: 452 69 200
1630768964148.png

Dagmar Strand: -200 -466 94
1630768980897.png

Challenge
Cook Village: -88 88 112
There have been reports of repeated teleportation at this location.
1630768995119.png

I leave you with this: a picture of me doing a bit of sightseeing. The view from there is quite good! Between this and last week's teasers, I think I have some good challenges for you all coming up soon. Until then, have fun gnoming around! :)

1630769174520.png

Reactions: Giruv and Emmyy
  • Likex2

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
It is time for the thirteenth round to begin. The Oasis is out and I figured it would be a good idea to break the ga ... gnome around to see what I could find. And oh boy I was not disappointed! So this week you get three locations instead of the usual 2 AND a competition! The competition will have its own rule, which I will put here:
  • Any screenshots submitted must have the location included (and be in the Oasis, of course lol).​
  • It must be possible to get to location without relic items (stuff like bunny mounts and fleetrinda are fine). This is mainly to forbid the broken Vault relic. That thing has already opened up wayyyy too much in the game already. lol​
  • If you submit more than one, each new submission must be better than the last (else why do it ... it won't win).​
Aside from that this is a normal Gnomish Adventure: everything is allowed, but everything should be accessible without the premium or raid stuff.

Before I give the location, here is a recap of the rules:
  • I will give an area location in the game. It will contain the following information:
    • Area: Like Ardent Castle, Cronk Island, or Aberdeen Heath
    • Coordinates: The (x, y, z) coordinates that are shown when you type /loc in game.
      • x is the East/West or left/right location. Smaller numbers are West/left and larger numbers are East/right.
      • y is the North/South or up/down location. Smaller numbers are South/down and larger numbers are North/up.
      • z is the elevation. Smaller numbers are lower and larger numbers are higher.
  • Special Challenges will stretch across multiple rounds until they are satisfactorily completed. Clues for the challenge will come out whenever it feels right. So be sure to watch this thread.

Your locations are all in The Oases of Anuk'Amon:
-126 -690 143
486 458 107
913 -82 177

As you are looking for these locations, please Bug Report ways you end up past any "impassible" terrain.
That is part of the reason I started Gnomish Adventures: To find all the buggy spots and have the devs fix the ones that matter.

The challenge is more of a competition:
Find the highest and lowest places in the Oasis (outside Pyramid only). The best ones get bragging rights!🎶

Only submissions with a time stamp earlier than 12:00PM EDT on September 18 will be accepted.

Time limit will be extended to 14 days!
Only submissions with a time stamp earlier than 12:00PM EDT on September 18 will be accepted.