Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
A long while back a lot of gathering nodes were moved from zones in Traven and Pyrron, and since then we had Thriving Isles and Stone Gardens as dedicated gathering zones, where people could gather in safety without having to battle their way or defend their spot against mobs nearby.
When plentiful nodes were introduced some of us requested if we could have some of the wild nodes back in Traven Areas and Pyrron zones. It was then answered in livestream with "Good idea" .
SO I am wondering if this is still considered a good idea? ( I think so!)
Can we pretty please have some wild gathering back in the above mentioned zones? It will certainly make the travels through them, on the so-manieth rebirth, so much more ttractive and fun!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
A long while back a lot of gathering nodes were moved from zones in Traven and Pyrron, and since then we had Thriving Isles and Stone Gardens as dedicated gathering zones, where people could gather in safety without having to battle their way or defend their spot against mobs nearby.
When plentiful nodes were introduced some of us requested if we could have some of the wild nodes back in Traven Areas and Pyrron zones. It was then answered in livestream with "Good idea" .
SO I am wondering if this is still considered a good idea? ( I think so!)
Can we pretty please have some wild gathering back in the above mentioned zones? It will certainly make the travels through them, on the so-manieth rebirth, so much more ttractive and fun!
Especialy with the new plentiful nodes :D

King Lur

Reader
Platform
iOS, PC
I’ve made this suggestion months ago. Maybe with this new thread the Otters can see that villagers need some love too?

I said it then and I say it now, I don’t like competing for plentiful nodes. The shinies and sparkles are all mine!

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
I agree I think It will be nice to spread the plentiful nodes about a bit make it more of a challenge to find them and perhaps stop a bit of the node hoggers who grind em all:D Besides I like having different scenery when I gather.