Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
Hello everyone,
I've been having this issue. When attacking a opponent and active fighting the screen shutters. Almost as if the monitor is being shaken. Other games do not exhibit this type of action. Ive rolled back my drivers as well. I own a G7 Dell laptop, 16gb ddr4 2666,intel i7 9750h,nvidia geforce rtx270 maxq 8gb.
Thanks,
Stenlar

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Hi, Did you send in a bug report when it happens? That will help the devs to see what you are experiencing.

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
Irish Elf,
That will be my next step. Just need to set up video play.
Thank you.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
What you are describing is an effect of extreme network lag. When the lag is moderate, you’ll see rubber banding and sometime some weird changes in direction. When it is very bad and the game’s position and effects updates are queued, you’ll see the ‘earthquake effect’ you’re describing.

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
What you are describing is an effect of extreme network lag. When the lag is moderate, you’ll see rubber banding and sometime some weird changes in direction. When it is very bad and the game’s position and effects updates are queued, you’ll see the ‘earthquake effect’ you’re describing.
Thanks Sinjin! I was veering towards this. Did some research and most claims were concerning software/hardware. I just couldn't phantom it being that.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
We’re on very different platforms, but I see this happen fairly often when playing on the poor internet connection I have at home and never when I’m on ‘good‘ internet :)

Reactions: Stenlar1970
  • Likex1

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
We’re on very different platforms, but I see this happen fairly often when playing on the poor internet connection I have at home and never when I’m on ‘good‘ internet :)
Yeah one day ill get off of wi-fi and get to ethernet...lol

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
The other thing you might want to check is if the game actually use your dedicated graphic card. I had similar issue in the past where the game doesn't use it.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
I think this is something happening in the game, as I've been experiencing choppy graphics as well. It's not my device, and it happens on WiFi and data.

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
UPDATE:
I think I solved the issue. I turned off how the camera is situated in settings. Seems to run a little better now. Will update on progress soon.

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
Sinjin,
Ok this is weird. On my shadow priest, shadow orbs as it hits target there is a purple circle flash. Thats when it stutters. I dont see any other instance of this occurring. Weird.
Sten

Stenlar1970

Warrior
Characters
Stenlar
Platform
PC
Hmm, so you are saying these are purposeful? Well I'll be a monkeys uncle..lol