vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
I am at lvl 65 and doing the brindles quest lines.

Will these brindles be there till all the way to the level cap ?..I think I started encountering these creatures from Sapphira Lament ?

This game had some of the best story line ever till like lvl 30ish and after that it simply stopped (kinda like the game story designer simply left the company or something..lol) .

Will the higher levels reveal the mystery which this game had built from level 10 - till lvl 30ish ?

Or will it be the brindles, the sea mermaid from traven/terretrias looking thingies all the way ?

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
Will these brindles be there till all the way to the level cap ?..I think I started encountering these creatures from Sapphira Lament ?
You will stop seeing them once the Pyrron quest line end, but you'll still see one or two of them here and there.
Will the higher levels reveal the mystery which this game had built from level 10 - till lvl 30ish ?
No, I believe they're still planning to finish those quest line at some point, but there are some sort Spoiler, just a little bit but vital piece of information, which I wish I can erase from my head.
Or will it be the brindles, the sea mermaid from traven/terretrias looking thingies all the way ?
There will be a mix of everything, tho Human seems to be the main theme of the npc for the last 15 level of the game.
This game had some of the best story line ever till like lvl 30ish and after that it simply stopped (kinda like the game story designer simply left the company or something..lol) .
I believe Sarah is the one behind all the story and the lore of the game. I do share the same opinion, I find the main story kind of lacking past the Black Thrush Storyline, the pacing felt so slow and felt like just learning about lore instead of creating a tale of our journey.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
You will stop seeing them once the Pyrron quest line end, but you'll still see one or two of them here and there.
I see them every day during the 95 elders run... or not, depending on how closely my fellow adventurers are standing to the quest giver. 🙃

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I see them every day during the 95 elders run... or not, depending on how closely my fellow adventurers are standing to the quest giver. 🙃
Technically Swindles are of different bred :p

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Technically Swindles are of different bred :p
In my head canon, Swindles are thieving Brindles that took all of Lannox's stuff and that is why he is so mad at them. lol

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I like how the Swindles have those HUGE eyes... 😆🤣

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
I must not have been paying attention at some point because I thought he just calls them Swindles during the fight because they're a bunch of liars, scammers, and thieves. I did not know that was their proper name. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Hahax1