Slaybelle

Lumineer
Platform
iOS
Apple app store shows updates within 24 hours of the approval, any idea when it was approved? Feeling jittery lol
*might go outdoors to collect rocks, bugs, plants just to get through it*
Well you’re in luck because it’s spring and there’s plenty of bugs and and plants outdoors around turn! Probably won’t be in the App Store until sometime later this evening EST, unless it takes a full 48 hours due to skeleton crew on a holiday weekend. A worst case scenario prediction, but hopefully pleasantly surprised by action coming sooner today rather than later when the weekend is over.

EaglKnight

Reader
Characters
Vendelor
Platform
iOS
I think the devs should add into the game a change for all occurrences of the word “apple” to become “slowpoke”. Your sheep wants a slowpoke? You need slowpokes in pies and potions. Donate slowpokes to village projects. Lol!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I'm just glad I didn't spend 1200 euro on the newest iPhone, in order to be met with such treatment of my favourite game. Imagine you emptied your bank account for a phone and the phone company can't even be bothered to make sure you can play your games

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone.

iOS Players, I really thought it would be live last night. Clearly I was wrong, and I'm sorry. We are waiting on Apple.

To ALL PLAYERS, I would like to make something very clear: This entire fiasco is 100% Dev Error. We made a mistake. There was no abnormal technical issue, or bizarre bugs or freaky glitches. We, the Otter Team, made a very poor decision when we hastily applied a hotfix yesterday and pushed a broken build. I just want to be very honest about this. This is our fault. 100%.

We're still hoping by the end of today, Apple will give us the nod, and all iOS players will be back in game. Thank you everyone for your support and patience. I feel like we don't deserve it. Thank you for being amazing. We are so sorry for this.

More soon. I'll keep you updated about Apple. Also, we have fixed the rebirthing issue, and are pushing a build to test right now with that fix.

Best,
Sarah

Pieberry

Master Villager
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Oopsies happen to the best of'em, thanks for staying on it! Here's to hoping we get that "Update" button on the app store soon. Also, thanks for squashing exploits so quickly!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Regar

Grand Shaman
Platform
iOS
Hi, Everyone.

iOS Players, I really thought it would be live last night. Clearly I was wrong, and I'm sorry. We are waiting on Apple.

To ALL PLAYERS, I would like to make something very clear: This entire fiasco is 100% Dev Error. We made a mistake. There was no abnormal technical issue, or bizarre bugs or freaky glitches. We, the Otter Team, made a very poor decision when we hastily applied a hotfix yesterday and pushed a broken build. I just want to be very honest about this. This is our fault. 100%.

We're still hoping by the end of today, Apple will give us the nod, and all iOS players will be back in game. Thank you everyone for your support and patience. I feel like we don't deserve it. Thank you for being amazing. We are so sorry for this.

More soon. I'll keep you updated about Apple. Also, we have fixed the rebirthing issue, and are pushing a build to test right now with that fix.

Best,
Sarah
you do deserve the patience and support of the community, because NONE of this would be happening if it wasn’t for people abusing an exploit.

Ghaal

Citizen
Characters
Ghaal, Baahl, Khaali, Fiona Ghaalene
Platform
iOS
Hi, Everyone.

Best,
Sarah
Thank you Sarah.

Your words do help alot. Mistakes are human. And owning up to them grants respect and goodwill. Luckily this game has a loyal playerbase. Hopefully game will be fixed soon, and we will have a period of tranquility. 😊👍

ramsayshackles

Squirrel
Platform
iOS
Hopefully it will be playable on my iPad again this coming week after I get situated. I am moving on Wednesday and I am new to the game by the way. Really great game, and I have ridiculous patience. Keep up the good work team, be kind to yourself, you’ll have everything in order again before you know it. Also, I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend.

Sanshea

Hunter
Characters
Sanshea
Platform
iOS, Android
Hi, Everyone.

Best,
Sarah
I am relatively new to this game, even though I was one of the original players of World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. I have never been as impressed as I have been with the game play and beauty of your game, Sarah. I applaud you and will remain a faithful participant. Thank you!

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Swedbrother, Warbrother+3more
Platform
iOS
Hi, Everyone.

Best,
Sarah

Dear Sarah
I do appreciate your honest explanation about what went wrong. I have played online games since 1993 but have never since I started play WH met a more professional and friendly crew. Not sure but have been playing WH for some 2-3 years now. And this also happen when we still are fighting a global disaster.

As much as I support WH I do NOT support Apple when it comes to customer treatment. Unfortunately I only have my iPad to play WH on so I have got no options. I support you guys to 100% and hopefully we will soon have this solved 😎

Pieberry

Master Villager
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
iOS
I guarantee you that I will be compensating ALL PLAYERS rather lavishly, once everyone is back in game. ;) And as far as the calendar rewards, just send in a CS ticket, and I'll make sure you get what is owed.
Thanks Sarah! I think we're on the 4th part of the 4 part May prize so I think we'll all be hoping to complete it