Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Sad 😢 I had to work all day to come back to this, oh well I guess ill have to play tomorrow evening it will be far too late by the time it’s back up good thing I had about 2 min when this first happened or I would have missed my calendar for the first time ever.

Rhadyn

Villager
Characters
Rhadyn, Myhrddin, Heurn & Aberon
Platform
PC
Until everyone can get in and play reliably .. dunno.. practice our golf swing or hit ye olde venerable YouTube and veg out for a while. Whatever it takes to let them chase the bugs out so everyone can get in to control those beasts and get their houses back in order. (of course, *fingers crossed for a bolt of inspiration too). (y)

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
So this new full build will have some bug fixes in it, which were actually meant for a later build, but because of the events today, the following fixes will now be live in this patch:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a case in which a player on a carpet or a broom could end up below the ground.
  • Fixed issue that caused objects to not appear correctly while in Ardent Castle dungeons.
  • Fixed: Bank Vaults could be run through as if they weren't even there.
  • Fixed spelling of "A Perilous Choice" (Bandicott Raid objective)
  • Fixed: Enemies when they arrive at home during combat would jitter in place.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to drag Zikiti into the forest so that her helper spiders couldn't reach her in time. There are now invisible blockers that prevent players from accessing the outer area.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to attack Isretta through the wall. She will now go Aegis and return to the center of the arena.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Gaia's Ward from appearing when having less than 20% health.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
So this new full build will have some bug fixes in it, which were actually meant for a later build, but because of the events today, the following fixes will now be live in this patch:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a case in which a player on a carpet or a broom could end up below the ground.
  • Fixed issue that caused objects to not appear correctly while in Ardent Castle dungeons.
  • Fixed: Bank Vaults could be run through as if they weren't even there.
  • Fixed spelling of "A Perilous Choice" (Bandicott Raid objective)
  • Fixed: Enemies when they arrive at home during combat would jitter in place.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to drag Zikiti into the forest so that her helper spiders couldn't reach her in time. There are now invisible blockers that prevent players from accessing the outer area.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to attack Isretta through the wall. She will now go Aegis and return to the center of the arena.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Gaia's Ward from appearing when having less than 20% health.
Sarah question, did the exploit/ server down affect the crown sale? Xolla is not showing that there is a sale going on.

Reactions: Rhadyn
  • Likex1

Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Slowburn, Scab, Drakzy
Platform
PC
Im glad you ware able to get the servers back up and running. Good job on that. Sorry to hear you have to deal with another exploit i know thats a never ending job. Now as for not being able to drag Zikiti into forest don't help players at all. Cant attack Isretta through the wall don't help players at all. Where is the fix for invisible runes in palace raid causing a you to waste time and rezzies if you buy them, runes hitting you when you are nowhere near them in Rookery from sirens and Lilith costing you time and money. and many other problems especially in catacombs raid thats been reported in the last month or so. So its fix any problem giving a player a slight advantage but what about the problems causing grief to them in raids?It just feels like the reports are not being taken serious.

Reactions: Mynyari and Valkress
  • Likex2

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
We are now pushing a full server build to PC.

Google and Apple will take longer, but we're not going to wait, as we'd like for players to be able to start getting back in now.

I will keep you posted about mobile.
Are there any expectation of when mobile will be available? Ie are we expecting a few more hours or a day or a few days?

Reactions: Valkress and Elinea
  • Likex2
Platform
PC
Are there any expectation of when mobile will be available? Ie are we expecting a few more hours or a day or a few days?
They have to wait for approval from ios and google.

Generally, they aren't given a timeline for approval... it could happen in 5 mins... or it could be hours...I don't think it usually takes days, but I'm not positive.

Absolute Zero

Reader
Platform
Steam
Im glad you ware able to get the servers back up and running. Good job on that. Sorry to hear you have to deal with another exploit i know thats a never ending job. Now as for not being able to drag Zikiti into forest don't help players at all. Cant attack Isretta through the wall don't help players at all. Where is the fix for invisible runes in palace raid causing a you to waste time and rezzies if you buy them, runes hitting you when you are nowhere near them in Rookery from sirens and Lilith costing you time and money. and many other problems especially in catacombs raid thats been reported in the last month or so. So its fix any problem giving a player a slight advantage but what about the problems causing grief to them in raids?It just feels like the reports are not being taken serious.
Check if there are errors during the raid, if you play on the PC there is the option of Ctrl+F4 to open a bug report this helps the team to find out where the error is, based on the information collected from your character and from the server, as well anticipating a fix in a next patch , but if it is mobile please try to capture the screen and send a bug report through the official website , this also helps test personnel to understand the type of failure that occurs and report directly to the responsible for the server test.🥶

Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Slowburn, Scab, Drakzy
Platform
PC
Lol I have lost count how many so called bug reports I have sent and have yet to see anything get a fix. I'm not the only one sending in the reports for the same issues.