Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
Last edited
I crudely and quickly threw together a spreadsheet of the recipes I have:

Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VssbZWRbcKqfo-Ex9sOlDW1l1FbpVqandWdnwyTPeHo/edit?usp=sharing

Update 5/26/2023: Recipes added to the wiki.

Update 9/5/2023: Spreadsheet updated with 50, 60, 75 & 90 recipes.

Atticus Arcana

Master Gatherer
Characters
Maverick Mendenhall, Atticus Arcana, Greyson Grimm, Coriarch Cura
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Thank you so much for this!

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1

Drakz

Legendary Hero
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Glacier, Scab, Drakzy, Ground Pounder.
Platform
  1. PC
nice sheet i wont be crafting any but they sure seem to use a lot of mats to craft lol

Reactions: Phergus
  • Likex1

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
The easy part was buying the recipes. The tedious part was having to screenshot half of them twice because you can't see all of the ingredients at once for the complex recipes.

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
Until we have some sort of preview option, it may help to have screenshots of many of these items. This way you can be certain of which book case you're crafting or buying in AH. Here are some labelled items (if anyone is able to create a Furniture section to the wiki or if someone is putting together a furniture guide you are welcome to use these if they help)

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 82

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
Corrected the Gems description. Should have been Faultless instead of Flawless. Added gem level.

P – Perfect (45), F – Faultless (60): Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires

Reactions: Xantia and Pieberry
  • Likex2

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
I've added the current Woodcrafting furniture recipes to the Wiki:

It would be great if someone could double-check for typos and incorrect quantities. Also, I didn't get verbose in the description of the furniture category so feel free to make it more descriptive.

Reactions: Pieberry and Renaiss
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
I've added the Tailoring recipes to the Wiki.

• Likex1
  • Lovex1

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
Added Smithing recipes to wiki.

• Likex1
  • Lovex1

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
Until we have some sort of preview option, it may help to have screenshots of many of these items. This way you can be certain of which book case you're crafting or buying in AH. Here are some labelled items (if anyone is able to create a Furniture section to the wiki or if someone is putting together a furniture guide you are welcome to use these if they help)
Did you manually label the screenshots? I was looking for a control to turn labels on but didn't see one.

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
  1. iOS
I did. I pulled screenshots into Apple Pages so i could use the edit mask and put a few shots together well and added text labels then screenshotted the pages. A little kludgy but gets the job done fast without buying an app. If you save those off and further break down by item with screenshots I think you'll have a good amount of stuff to start off with, when I see what's missing on the spreadsheet I can screenshot more and add the same style font label etc

Reactions: Renaiss
  • Likex1

Phergus

Master Gatherer
Platform
  1. PC
I did. I pulled screenshots into Apple Pages so i could use the edit mask and put a few shots together well and added text labels then screenshotted the pages. A little kludgy but gets the job done fast without buying an app. If you save those off and further break down by item with screenshots I think you'll have a good amount of stuff to start off with, when I see what's missing on the spreadsheet I can screenshot more and add the same style font label etc
Thanks!

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
  1. iOS
Just made screenshots for the banners -

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 13

Mooki

Citizen
Platform
  1. Android
Before I do anything with any of the furniture I must get the lost gold back from 30k and higher, absolutely crazy prices with the thread and hobnails. It made me lose all of my gold. I am sadly sitting at 11k. Thank you very much for sharing your spreadsheet. <3 What I don't understand is how much to sell the furniture at?

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1