Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
When you find it, can you please post the location here? I've had this quest open since the patch, I'm on the map every day thinking it will turn up, finally went and actually looked for it and no flower anywhere. I've been waiting for someone to make a list of locations (I don't have the patience for this kind of quest) but no one is doing it so post them here.

Ize

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
As I recall - and if it is not random:
It is on the ledge next to the bee bounty Kael at D2

Reactions: Lalocat
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
I found it here:
Near the Ore Nodes at Location 303-43-115
303-43-115Dartrey.png

• Likex1

John Cena

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS
The flower has a random personal respawn and the android is invisible, just as Viggo invisible in SummerHollow.

feanorian

Citizen
Platform
iOS
yes, playing on iOS and have found it twice. once in C3 and the other time near the ore nodes (as mentioned by Mutsie)

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
Next to a tree at D/E 7
You are at -11 -311 64 in Dartrey Woods

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
Nope. I hesitate to make a bug report because the obvious response would be "just look harder, dummy" but I've been over every inch of the map multiple times (and checked each suggested location even more carefully) and can't find it. I'm on android, not iOS.

Edit: and THIS is why I hate this type of quest. Just put a dot on the map of where I need to go.... please... so if it's bugged I can know in two seconds instead of two hours.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
yes, playing on iOS and have found it twice. once in C3 and the other time near the ore nodes (as mentioned by Mutsie)
It was at C3 today, a place I have run past more than a dozen times, and deliberately and carefully searched at least five. I'm about ready to leave the zone now, but my alt will be here soon. :cry:

Ize

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I will check later today on PC to see if it gives a new location. 6 or 8 different locations wouldn't suprise me, think about the dailies in Coille and Copse.
And I must admit that on PC you can "cheat": you can turn off/down the ground coverings.
Edit: And once I have found it will look at it on Android, just to see how noticeable it is.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
One of my full zone searches was on PC, and I found nothing. (Except for 3 zingara.) I did end up doing the bug report yesterday though so maybe someone flipped a switch and reset it.

Ize

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
So I couldn't wait and had to have a look. The flower was at the same location Mutsie posed the second time.
1600346682841.png
There were no bushes around. Of course, when I was searching for it the screen looked more like this:
1600346620737.png
I have also checked on Android, where it neatly captioned with its name, just like the nodes:
1600346766358.png

Ayotloz

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
I have a bunch of locations. How can you make a Spoiler button? Thank you for the quick replies :)
D2 (-104 359 69) North of Kael next to the rock wall on the patch a little higher (dead end)
DE/67 Close to Questgiver and Bounty Scota (-11 -311 64)
E5
Near the Ore Nodes at Location (303-43-115)
C3 (-213 198 79) Near Ruark , little bit North West
By the trees across from Tiege

• Lovex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Drop down the triple Dots in the list above the text field (where you can also make the text bold etc)

Ize

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
You click in the ellipsis, it opens a dropdown menu, and there is the option. Whatever you write between the tags will be hidden.
1600504228810.png