Platform
  1. iOS
...seema to be much more difficult than it should be. Even using the maps in the Wiki, I can't find the ramp leading up to the dungeon entrance. Is Bogger just a decoy? Any hints as to where I might find the way to the dungeon? TIA

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Terraform, Catweazel, Last Post, Aquafer treesplit, Sister Edith, Little Syb, Thrang.
Platform
  1. PC
Last edited
From telepad in depths, go towards teleporter, see a line of purple lights leading to platform, follow to platform. Go down, take right hand turn, follow up then down, turn right, turn left. You see a pathway below you as you move along, jump down right to it. follow to the end, jump across to platform then other platform. Go straight ahead veering to your right, you see a brick wall, follow wall along and climb stair, go across platform to ramp leading up. Walk straight off ramp, you do not fall. Cross to platform directly opposite, jump down to narrow ledge just below. Follow ramp till end then walk off, it is the same, you do not fall if you remain in the center, follow along above Bogger till you reach top of cliff face.
Dungeons and teleporter are straight ahead.
I hope these directions are followable :)

Reactions: Deamris and Rastuasi
  • Likex2

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
  1. PC
Last edited
Most importantly, do not jump down to attack Bogger. The entrance to the Dungeon area is above him. There is no ramp up from him (which may be the answer to your query about his being a decoy, he isn't exactly a decoy, but don't be tempted to just kill him on the way or you won't be able to get up to the dungeon entrance, kill him after you come back out of the dungeon area).

Note that beside the dungeon entrance is a teleporter. Once you have spoken to that npc, you can teleport straight from the "Village" near the Depths telepad.

Reactions: Zazie and Massakari
  • Likex2
Platform
  1. iOS
From telepad in depths, go towards teleporter, see a line of purple lights leading to platform, follow to platform. Go down, take right hand turn, follow up then down, turn right, turn left. You see a pathway below you as you move along, jump down right to it. follow to the end, jump across to platform then other platform. Go straight ahead veering to your right, you see a brick wall, follow wall along and climb stair, go across platform to ramp leading up. Walk straight off ramp, you do not fall. Cross to platform directly opposite, jump down to narrow ledge just below. Follow ramp till end then walk off, it is the same, you do not fall if you remain in the center, follow along above Bogger till you reach top of cliff face.
Dungeons and teleporter are straight ahead.
I hope these directions are followable :)
Thank you for the directions. Unfortunately, I'm getting lost after the first leap to the pathway below. I turn right, then jump onto it. When I follow it to the end, I see a platform to my left and one straight ahead, both with invisible paths. If I take the one straight ahead, I wind up on the beach. If I take the one on the left, I wind up at a dead end. If I turn around and go the other way, I wind up at other dead ends.

What did I miss?

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
  1. PC
Thank you for the directions. Unfortunately, I'm getting lost after the first leap to the pathway below. I turn right, then jump onto it. When I follow it to the end, I see a platform to my left and one straight ahead, both with invisible paths. If I take the one straight ahead, I wind up on the beach. If I take the one on the left, I wind up at a dead end. If I turn around and go the other way, I wind up at other dead ends.

What did I miss?
If the beach you refer to is the area with the pollen field and the fibis, just follow round bearing to the right to see the wall referred to . run alongside it until you come to some steps which take you up.

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Terraform, Catweazel, Last Post, Aquafer treesplit, Sister Edith, Little Syb, Thrang.
Platform
  1. PC
I see a platform to my left and one straight ahead
The platform to your left has a foe, jump to it. Defeat foe, then jump to platform to your left with another foe. Defeat that foe, this is where you need to veer to your right. If you land on beach it does not matter, only means that you have to turn to your right a little more sharply.
If you have the water for translation you must have already been there, to the area where the Xinxen pollen is collected. And the bounty Valcrie is located.

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Platform
  1. PC
Reactions: IrishElf
  • Happyx1

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Platform
  1. PC
Yes and safer :D
What I like about the depths, and going the non-jumping way, is that you can get some trungus along the way, handy if you need some drops for quest.
Back when we did it, all that time ago, we had a bit more time for it, so tricky remembering where all of the different pathways go. But do it 1/2 a dozen times, becomes easy. For most ! lol :)

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1