Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Happy Friday! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all who submitted. :)

• First Place = Fuyuhime (US2) = 'But It’ll Be Hilarious When She Wakes Up!'
  • Second Place = Vana r (US2) - 'Croaker'
  • Third Place = leonardoaqp (US1) - 'The Ghost Bench'

fuyu.jpeg
By Fuyuhime

Croaker made someone take this picture to show me proof that HE is the one to drag me to finish a raid because whenever I think of turning back early, he's the one standing in my way, pushing me to go further. --- Vana r

croaker.png
By Vana r

Many years ago there lived a certain villager who every day went out to collect firewood to help in the construction of Ardent, the whole village knew him for how kind and generous he was, he was always found on a carpenter's bench until one day he went into the forest and never came back. Stories tell that there are days when you see his bench working alone and hear the words "I have to help my friends in Ardent." ---leonardoaqp

ghostbench.jpeg
By leonardoaqp

Regar

Grand Shaman
Platform
iOS
Happy Friday! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all who submitted. :)

• First Place = Fuyuhime (US2) = 'But It’ll Be Hilarious When She Wakes Up!'
  • Second Place = Vana r (US2) - 'Croaker'
  • Third Place = leonardoaqp (US1) - 'The Ghost Bench'

View attachment 13327
By Fuyuhime

Croaker made someone take this picture to show me proof that HE is the one to drag me to finish a raid because whenever I think of turning back early, he's the one standing in my way, pushing me to go further. --- Vana r

View attachment 13328
By Vana r

Many years ago there lived a certain villager who every day went out to collect firewood to help in the construction of Ardent, the whole village knew him for how kind and generous he was, he was always found on a carpenter's bench until one day he went into the forest and never came back. Stories tell that there are days when you see his bench working alone and hear the words "I have to help my friends in Ardent." ---leonardoaqp

View attachment 13329
By leonardoaqp
Congrats to all the winners!

Kachaca

Citizen
Congratulations to all winners!! But, to be honest, the friendly ghost in Ardent gave me chills, hahaha!!!

Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
I know how to get the craft stations to keep running on their own^^👻
Buti don´t tell how, because I don't want another great bug to be fixed.
(It´s is not a bug, it´s a feature) 🧐