GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Quick update: with raid season 7 ended finding any epic+ fabled is too rare (they basically went with them) so no more grinding for better pieces for a wile. My set is reasonably good to be fair and due to the imbalance in warrior threat generation (read here for details https://villagersandheroes.com/foru...-difference-between-lightning-and-earth.9293/)
I made a few adjustments to my build. Now a few players here and there can put out more threat than me when I don’t have my full intimate stack (most are earth shamans) but only 1 on the server seams to be able to do this when I have the full stack (also an earth shaman) I’m pretty sure the player in question has a very offensive focused build and I do put more emphasis on defence so this appears to be fair and I agree that the 6 set boost is doing its job.

I am concerned going forward that the 2 set boost is so unhelpful/ unappealing that it putts lower lvl players off of using the small quantity of pieces they are lucky enough to find and see the set as having zero value to a non max lvl player. But perhaps that’s the first thing that can be looked at if another fabled gear set where to be created for lightning warrior in the future.
If you are referring to Trembling then you are correct and its quite a suicider for a tank, but then compared to non tanks very tanky :D

Reactions: Antavious and Renaiss
  • Likex2

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
I’ve been looking into Earth shamans fabled gear on my alt and here are my preliminary thoughts:-

2 set boost is pretty decent its not game breaking of course but it give a little reprieve to the hp pool
4 set boost is almost completely useless the only thing I thought it might be good for is a predicted cc move like lord pyrus stone circle but it doesn’t even affect that as a result all it is a completely random “some times immune effect to some cc”
6 set boost isn’t great it offers at best +25% block for about half the time assuming you are getting hit a lot, have fair cool-down and spam earth attunement (not exactly a good plan)

I’ll start thinking about how to improve these and post again if I think of something.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
I think right now the abilities of the 4 and 6 pieces of the fabled Earth set are just too inconsistent (because they only effect some cc and physical damage respectively and simply don’t help in a lot of situations but are Also quite random to apply) a quick suggestion to improving this would simply be to make sure the buffs apply for long enough to “catch” those rarer instances where they are useful, my suggestion is the duration of both effects be increased to 60s (2set is currently 20s and the 6 set boost 30s) this will make there value undeniable even if it doesn’t completely make them better at least they can’t be flat out dismissed.

Reactions: Massakari
  • Lovex1