Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
Last edited
Hi everyone!

I have spent all of my extra EZ currency buying up the different treats offered and I'm giving them away! I got the items I wanted on some characters, ran out of time to get enough on others, but I didn't want all of that work to go to waste entirely... so I'm "spreading the love" before it expires on the 26th.

All you have to do is let me know which type(s) of treat(s) you're interested in, your character's name, and server.
If you have characters on more than one server, that's okay... you can ask on one character per server.
I will mail items to you as quickly as I can. Mail will be from Solimar... I have a character with that name on each of the 3 servers.

You can either post here in the thread, send me a private message, or send mail to Solimar in-game.

Here's a list of what I have left and on what server:
US 1US 2US 3
Flute (transform)
0​
0​
0​
Full gingerbread (full heal)
0​
0​
0​
Half gingerbread (half heal)
0​
0​
0​
Eggnog (half mana)
0​
0​
0​
Hot chocolate (blessed fabrication)
0​
0​
0​
Wassail (reaper thoughts)
0​
0​
0​
Fruit cake (green thumb)
0​
0​
0​
Candy cane (villager boost)
0​
0​
0​
Holiday cheer (hasty)
0​
0​
0​
EDIT: to update count

Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
Count updated after latest round of giveaways! I jump in-game several times a day, for a few minutes on each server... catch me then, or send mail to Solimar. You can also post here or send private message.

We're on the last couple of days, then these items will disappear with Grinchta. Make sure you get them from me so you can use them up!

Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
Last edited
Alrighty, folks... all of my items on US3 have been handed out! Woohoo! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅณ
I hope everyone enjoys their items before they expire on Tuesday.

As for US1 and 2... the list has been updated after this round of giveaways. Still some things left! I should be doing another round some time tonight... hopefully it will be the last round. ;)

Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
Woohoo! US2 is now complete! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰
Don't forget to use up your treats before Grinchta takes them back on Tuesday!

Last round of giveaways on US1 will be sometime tomorrow. If you want to make sure you get one of the last 2 batches of gingerbread, message me here or send mail to Solimar in-game.