Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Is everything on schedule? Are the event zones leaving tonight?

Characters
Raphael Lenglet
Platform
PC
I can tell you all this much: Our amazing tester team is hard at work testing the new build. The build will go live when it's ready. :)(When released, Equinox and The Vale will have been removed, and a little zone known as The Haunted Moors will have been added.)

That's what Sarah said at Wednesday.... i see nothing in world chat for last week than when EZ leaves ... i think they will warn us before it and will give us enough time to spend event currency

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
We always get a few days warning when event zones disappear - so make the most of it , it won't be that much longer :)

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, All,

So there seems to be a lot of confusion today, regarding the event zones. I will clear it up for you now: Nothing is leaving tomorrow.

However, you can expect for The Vale and the Oases to be leaving within the next 5 to 10 days. So please consider this your advance warning. The Midsummer and Equinox zones will be leaving in five to ten days, so please live it up now, get your goodies, and go big. :)

(And please stop stressing because nothing is leaving tomorrow.) Thanks!

Airy

Huntress
Thank you for the info and for calming us down. Let's keep gathering tears and vials! :D

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
Lox asked me for a patch poem. This is as good a place as any I suppose!

"Soon..."
"It is coming," I heard it said,
From a quiet voice, within my head,
In hush-a-by tones, in a dreamy daze,
"Soon... soon..." and faded silently into a haze...

Of sleep! And so I slept and dreamed some more,
Of bits of land, and distant shores,
Blighted islands of beauty and terror,
Where one misstep would lead to error.

Where would I venture within this dream?
Would I go forth alone or with a team?
A land of ash beckons me "Come..."
An island cloaked in twilight, broken and glum,
Blood soaked sands and deadly wonder,
I awoke in horror, stirred from my slumber.

And so I asked to no one there,
"When? When is this day? I must prepare!"
Then unbidden, repeating, in an unending monotone,
"Soon..." came the answer from a source unknown.

Anthonyv3

Warrior
Characters
anthony1ato , YnohtSuiTen, AnhtKaze
Platform
Android, PC
The question that I have is if tomorrow comes the new areas?

Reactions: Roak
  • Likex1

Kathrynne

Legendary Hero
Characters
Kathrynne
Platform
iOS, PC
Im maxed..so what am I supposed to do with the sockets? I cant trade them to my alt.. i have the lv 90gear. So that means i cant use them for anything..

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Im maxed..so what am I supposed to do with the sockets? I cant trade them to my alt.. i have the lv 90gear. So that means i cant use them for anything..
My capped toon has been using any sockets she earns to improve her vaults full of rebirth gear (especially the pieces I gnogged shortly after Starfall, when I didn't understand the then-new gear system as well.) I've been spending those sockets to add a 4th feat to lower level weapons, or spending them to add the what-I-now-realize-is-very-valuable, class-specific rune from the armor and hat...the one that boosts your subclass mastery. Shortly after Starfall, there were some players who gave the advice that you could just leave that rune off and substitute it with other reinforcement runes, to save on sockets. Took some trial and error to discover that I don't agree with that advice! :p

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
PS:
The Highwaymen outfit vendors will also leave in the next build, so if you have characters that have not claimed their FREE outfit...
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Maybe send an ingame message about the NPC's?

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
There are 3 NPC's on the grass near the landing pad in Ardent city - one of them you can get for free.

Reactions: Vabsi
  • Likex1