Deri

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Do you mean the zingara or the main bosses? The Zingara do go down fast but also respawn very fast. The zone bosses are harder to defeat.

Things will settle down in the next days and people will get more organized I'm sure. Right now the Event Zine excitement is still high LOL
I am not familiar enough with the zone to be sure, but I believe I watched a level 95 kill a main boss with one other, and solo another main boss - not Zingara - the big skull guys. Maybe I am mistaken. I was pretty tired.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I am not familiar enough with the zone to be sure, but I believe I watched a level 95 kill a main boss with one other, and solo another main boss - not Zingara - the big skull guys. Maybe I am mistaken. I was pretty tired.
If you see people in the event zone killing anything... just join in. The mobs and bounties do share so go ahead and throw some feats at the mob or bounty.

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
When we have a bunch of players trying to complete the Kill 100 of each monster Quest I will ether team up with others , so we each have to kill less and all get credit for each others kills, or will shoot a single shot at a monster and let others kill it so we all get credit for the same kill. I know some players don't like the poaching of other player's kills or don't like teaming up, but in reality you have to do one or both of them when there are a lot of players all trying to do the same quest as quickly as possible.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
It is a sad day when one has to decide to leave the event as to players who constantly kill everything they see, regardless of requests to wait.
Constantly killing everything even if they don't need it, just so that others don't even have the chance to get their zings/elders daily :(

I'm sorry but I'm just going for the mount and then the event is over and done.

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
The big problem is that speed isn't scaled, so inconsiderate players can run laps around slower players killing everything before the slower players have any shot at reaching any zingara or even elders. We have a big problem on Eu1 with this right now in Sugarsweet Summit where ppl just can't "join in" as they can't travel the map as fast as the inconsiderate players.

I wouldn't mind if EZs get scaled to a mid-range speed. I'm OK with running slightly slower and newbies getting to try out running somewhat faster so that we are equals in getting to the bosses.

It might even boost your sales in shop if players like the speed. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Make the magic happen, Sweet Otters! ;)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The big problem is that speed isn't scaled, so inconsiderate players can run laps around slower players killing everything before the slower players have any shot at reaching any zingara or even elders. We have a big problem on Eu1 with this right now in Sugarsweet Summit where ppl just can't "join in" as they can't travel the map as fast as the inconsiderate players.

I wouldn't mind if EZs get scaled to a mid-range speed. I'm OK with running slightly slower and newbies getting to try out running somewhat faster so that we are equals in getting to the bosses.

It might even boost your sales in shop if players like the speed. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Make the magic happen, Sweet Otters! ;)
ooooh, of maybe a way to earn the propeller that is a surprise reward on occasion in the Ardent Society box? They last for 10 days and give you that speed boost!

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
ooooh, of maybe a way to earn the propeller that is a surprise reward on occasion in the Ardent Society box? They last for 10 days and give you that speed boost!
How do you use those?

I've noticed there is a back socket in most mounts that the propeller shaft will fit into, but my horse has a fit every time I try to install it.

Am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: Deri and Zazie
  • Hahax2