Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
On Sept 7th i wil organize a giveaway on EU1, but i give a little twist to it.
I decided to make this a bit like a lotery, or a walking red darrig, you decide that.
I wil not be all the time online, so also that wil be a gamble.
I thought it would be a nice idea to do this on my actually birthday.
This is what i worked out:

- I wil walk the low lev zones on my main char Zyani and everyone who opens a trade with me gets a pie.
- Every few trades i add a little extra, can be potions, rare drops, supplies, exc. (since i am in the game a very long time i also got some "oldschool" stuff that can't be found in the game anymore)
- The first one who opens a trade after the exact time of my birth, converted in the ardent time, gets a large prize.
- Also it can be wise to watch the chat, i could ask some gamerelated questions then for extra prizes.
- Keep a eye on the AH too, i wil place some stuff for 1 copper, try to find those.

A few rules:

- I wil only trade on my main char.
- I only accept a trade if i am NOT mounted, if i am mounted i eighter need to restock or decide where to go next, if you open a trade then I wil refuse it.
- I do not open trades myself, you need to do that.
- I wil not trade if i am in my village, in a raid or during a elderrun
- Pls keep it fair, do not spam me with trade requests, i could decide to end this event if that happends.

note: If someone can and is willing to translate this post in another language, pls do.

GrimLight44

Reader
Characters
GrimLight44 , GrimLight , DreamLight44 , DreamKnight
Platform
Android, PC
I decided to make this a bit like a lotery, or a walking red darrig, you decide that.

- I wil walk the low lev zones on my main char Zyani and everyone who opens a trade with me gets a pie.
- Every few trades i add a little extra, can be potions, rare drops, supplies, exc. (since i am in the game a very long time i also got some "oldschool" stuff that can't be found in the game anymore)
- The first one who opens a trade after the exact time of my birth, converted in the ardent time, gets a large prize.
- Also it can be wise to watch the chat, i could ask some gamerelated questions then for extra prizes.
- Keep a eye on the AH too, i wil place some stuff for 1 copper, try to find those.

A few rules:

- I only accept a trade if i am NOT mounted, if i am mounted i eighter need to restock or decide where to go next, if you open a trade then I wil refuse it.
- Pls keep it fair, do not spam me with trade requests, i could decide to end this event if that happends.

note: If someone can and is willing to translate this post in another language, pls do.
Wow , would love to participate !!
Getting excited bout ur collection !
Hoping u have a mount too XD

GrimLight44

Reader
Characters
GrimLight44 , GrimLight , DreamLight44 , DreamKnight
Platform
Android, PC

A few rules:

Oh yea, can we donate some stuff to give away for the event ?
Would like to contribute some mana , heal or zogs, or anything else that's taking too much of my space XD

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Oh yea, can we donate some stuff to give away for the event ?
Would like to contribute some mana , heal or zogs, or anything else that's taking too much of my space XD
Wel you are free to sent it ingame, i wil add it to the prize stack

Reactions: GrimLight44
  • Likex1

Eguzki

Citizen
Platform
Android
Muchas gracias por el evento, estoy deseando que llegue el día 7 de septiembre para ver si tengo suerte!!

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Last edited
Grats to Azami for winning the big prize

- 15.000 motes
- 1 char slot unlock
- 1 welkin speaker wardrobe set
- 1 vault unlock
- 200 ducats

Reactions: BFurry
  • Likex1

Bib3594

Master Cook
Characters
BibianeB
Platform
Android, PC
Congratulations to winners ;) Thank you very much for event and gifts 🤩 Have fun 🥳 Happy birthday 🥳