ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Hello all! This is a EU1/EU-EN screenshot event with the theme "Environment Day" . All you need to do is post an ingame screenshot of the appropriate theme and give us your ingame name to enter the screenshot contest. The winners will be declared on 12th June (next Saturday).
Spread awareness that today (5th of June) is WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY! Make sure to keep your environment clean and healthy!
forevertree.png
forevertree2.png

Ketta

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
My first thought was to take a screenshot of a wetland, since there's a big project underway here in Ireland to restore our wetlands (damaged by peat harvesting, which has now stopped :) ) and increase their biodiversity - though if I see anything the size of these frogs in Ireland I'll be very worried!
Dagmar Strand.PNG

Then I thought of other natural environments that need protecting, like woodlands, where I was lucky enough to catch the sunset...
Lake Kiwa.PNG

And the ocean, where I spotted something that might be coral - that has to be a good sign right?
Ocean.png

And even our glaciers - careful, it's slippy up here!
Shiverspine.png

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
We are no longer accepting anymore submissions, thank you all for participating 🙂 Winners will be announced soon 🙂 Remember everyone, to keep the environment clean and healthy 🌳🌳

Reactions: Allison
  • Likex1

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Winners of the Contest:
1st prize 3 rezzies and 2 fullmanas-Ketta
2nd prize 3 full hps 2 fullmanas - Blackfurry
3rd place 5 super feed and 5 miracle water- Stymstorm
Thank you all for participating 🙂 Please make sure to keep your environment clean and green 🌳🌳🌳