Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Hi, there, before i get onto my own sketches, heres a little explaination of the purpose of this thread.

1. I’ll be just exploring some of the characters in VnH that i find potentially interesting to draw on paper. (No short of quirky and weird characters there xD haha)

2. if there is a character (npc) you really like, please suggest it! :D

3. Or if you have a character/toon you really love, please suggest that also :) I would like to hear and read about it, if you like to share it. And depending how my time is, I could do a wee sketch for you 🌞 yay

It’ll be all a fun wee project for me to practice my art ^^ Either post in the comments or pm me, leave a little info and we can have a wee chat :)

Thanks for reading 🙏
Take care ^^

—————————————————-

Recently, I’ve started to play a warrior and it seems like there is a little shortage of them.

*w* And then, I came across a few quests which I really liked. I mean, character wise, and I could, picture myself illustrating them. I can see them in their environment and feels quite... cool :)

So I took a screenshot of them and I think I will have a playful draw and post them here.

So first up, I have to say:

MERCER!!!! Dang, you singing sprite! :D when I got to this quest, today, when he betrays Samuel, I love his voice! So deranged and crazy! ❤ (And I like faeries, not crazy ones tho haha, but he’s an exception) XD

92BE06CE-6343-4A36-AFF3-D9D055F98276.jpeg

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Recently, I’ve started to play a warrior and it seems like there is a little shortage of them.

*w* And then, I came across a few quests which I really liked. I mean, character wise, and I could, picture myself illustrating them. I can see them in their environment and feels quite... cool :)

So I took a screenshot of them and I think I will have a playful draw and post them here.

So first up, I have to say:

MERCER!!!! Dang, you singing sprite! :D when I got to this quest, today, when he betrays Samuel, I love his voice! So deranged and crazy! ❤ (And I like faeries, not crazy ones tho haha, but he’s an exception) XD

View attachment 6812
I know, right? (And all this time, you still don't know who J.M. really is)

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Jack Mercer the Twisted!
Haaaaaaaah!!! That actually goes with his name!! ❤😆 The trickery and pretence!! Grrrr... and I thought it was cool as a sweet little faerie... but now, it hits the roof how cruel he is!!! 😆🔥🔥

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Rescuing that bug is the hardest thing for me to do on each of my characters after completing that quest the first time

Reactions: Elijah Lin
  • Lovex1

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Rescuing that bug is the hardest thing for me to do on each of my characters after completing that quest the first time
Yes, likewise! And if you rebirth, you have to go through the story again and again, like groundhog day!!!

I really thought he was adorable when he was this little innocent faerie... now, I cant even look at him! 🙈

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Yes, likewise! And if you rebirth, you have to go through the story again and again, like groundhog day!!!

I really thought he was adorable when he was this little innocent faerie... now, I cant even look at him! 🙈
Luckily, I only have one toon and I am not planning to rebirth again!

Reactions: Elijah Lin
  • Likex1

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Here is Mercer, the laughing sprite, all coloured ^^

A0A8CFE4-E0D2-41D0-B6CF-AE36A34710B1.jpeg

I really would love to see more of the faerie realm and more faerie characters. Are all sprites as tricky as he is? Or are there nice ones too. I love Faeries. 😍 Wish there was a faerie dragon mount or something really pretty 🌸🌈🌸

Reactions: Joleen and Chris30s
  • Likex2

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Recently, been working on a sketch of this character... Hes got a wee business called Maho’s Plank. hehe. 😎🙏

3E6668A0-D716-4277-B346-586B9807F6C1.jpeg

Reactions: Joleen and Chris30s
  • Likex2

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Heres a little info about this character:

Here’s a devil who loves to trade. No short of witty comments and all about opportunities of promotion.
He never goes anywhere without his trusty Yeti.

(1)
6808090A-532F-40B3-B4F1-97D8519372E7.jpeg

(2)
C52E338E-72C7-42C3-BF48-DE77E0F5AA56.jpeg

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Here’s a wee comic i have been thinking about these weekend. And since i wrote a bit for elijahiel’s Diary, ill base this comic on. haha! Enjoy!

—————————————-

Elijahiel’s Diary #115

“The Day I heard Lady’s Fate Call”

EB6D06E5-A30C-4012-BB1C-825A3C4A8AF3.jpeg
One day, i was walking past the Lady's Lake meadows, i suddenly heard in my heart’s heart, a voice trembling in fear and helplessness. It was calling out for help! I stopped, and listened to where this voice or whisper was coming from... and as i circled round, i noticed there was a huge mouth opening going down the earth.

i had to take a look! Instead of skipping as i usually do, i carefully, tip toed closer to the opening. And a horrid view greeted me!

3251E4A9-1D8C-4A60-BF3C-AEF6447EAA96.jpeg

A band of mercenaries!! Surrounding a... there it is, the cry for help!

The big skeleton creature crid out its heart, calling and screaming from its dear heart, “Please please, i dont want to battle! Please you have to leave this place! I dont want to kill!!”

I felt the pain and guilt it was hovering over this big big creature. i felt so sad... i have to do something!

I shouted to the band of mercenaries, “please, leave this poor and defendless creature alone!”

The mercenaries all laughed and giggled to their hearts content!!

the warrior said, “ Defendless?! You are funny, little fae, but stay away from adult’s business of staying evil monster in the name and honor of lvl 95. We are not doing this for ourselves. Its all for the beginners!”

Elijahiel: “Ahem! It is defendless against lvl95. Shouldnt you be ashamed?! Shouldnt you be bothering elders on your OWN LEVEL? Cant you hear this elder is in pain? Its called out to me?”

The mercenaries laughed and giggled and choked and bawhahaha the WC.

The Warrior hysterically replied,
“Where did you get the idea an elder has feelings?! Its evil and it must be stopped!!”

Oh no! The mercenary band charged!! And Elijahiel run as fast he could.

39C60E64-DE45-4A89-A7AD-2C04D62D4FD7.jpeg
And jumped right in front of them.

“Stop! Maybe the greater evil isnt this elder... it is you!!” cried Elijahiel.

“What on earth are you on about?” said the warrior.

“he musta smoked something before stumbling here” joked the mage.

Elijahiel replied, “Can you not feel this creatures pain?”

Warrior explained, “Like i said, hes an elder. why would-“

“The reason why you cant feel this creatures pain is because youre all cold hearted! You dont think i know?” Rambled Elijahiel.

warrior quickly said “Hey, wait a minute, we are not-“

And half way cut off by elijahiel, Dont you think i see your eyes? Youre here because you’re bloodthristy and need to quenched your evil and corrupted barbaric desires! In the name of-“

the mage quickly intercepted, “we were sent by Maplecrest to kill-“

Elijahiel “Thats all to it, you evil bloodthirst war criminals! Killing is in all your mind!! I shall not listen to your evil whispers and babblings!”

Warrior “Hey, we are not-“

Elijahiel “ In the name of justice and love and faith and counterbalance of high lvl players against small elders... I, Elijahiel, the guardian fae of justices shall protect this elder! Meet your fate!!”

4C8F42A9-8E5C-4C56-A746-63D5773A6348.jpeg

“Power of love and justice and hope and freedom and all faerie goodness blast these evil mercenaries away!!!”

Warrior “Waiiiiiiiit-“

Kaboom, they all flew away by the power of the guardian.

Lady’s Fate held his hands to his mouth in shock, “look how they fly!”.

3AEC0C56-1BF0-42E4-89B6-63EC630B1D4E.jpeg

Lady’s Fate put his hands down and whispered to Elijahiel
“Thank you for you valiant effort, dear fae, i am forever indepted to you. All i wanted to say was “hi” ...”

*tears run down that boney mountain jaw*

Elijahiel “Dont you worry, my gentle giant, those evil bad guys are gone!! i have kaboom’d them far far away...”

DCEB6800-A56E-4600-B74E-D86EA3B6A7AA.jpeg

Elijahiel “Now that your enchantments broken, let us explore the world, Lady’s Fate!”

Lady’s Fate “ Please call me, Flowers. I very much like that name. Ive never been out before... is it scary?”

Elijahiel “Awwww its perfect, Flowers! You shall see amazing sceneries and beautiful sunsets and moons and skies!”

Flowers “it sounds rather lovely”

Flowers picked Elijahiel up and put him on the shoulders and started to walk out the basement.

Elijahiel “Look if we just head over those mountains there, we will be in time for dinner!”

—————————————

Reactions: Giruv and Chris30s
  • Likex2

Elijah Lin

Squirrel
Characters
Elijahiel Gaysong
Platform
iOS
Well, after something angelic design on my other thread this relates to Ardent. So gonna post it here. ^^

3DFDD411-F045-4B82-8BDD-1759DE891FA8.jpeg

Reactions: Chris30s
  • Likex1