Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

Many of you have rightly been confused about the compensation dispensed for the Elder level rewards. In short, the script had some glitches, but they have now been addressed and I can give you a full update as to what happened, and the status of the given rewards now.

We ran 3 batches of compensation. The first batch did most of the compensation. That was done yesterday morning (Pacific time). The second batch compensated some characters whose highest Elder Level was not compensated. (For more detail, some characters were already compensated for their highest elder level; but others were not -- it was essentially 50-50 having to do with whether or not your highest elder level was even or odd. At this point, about half of the players who were compensated, got one extra level of compensation.).

The second batch was run yesterday evening. The third batch was run this morning just a short while ago. It compensated some characters that were missed earlier, which were mostly characters that reached level cap more recently. Lastly, the script can only accommodate main characters, and not alts.

Apologies for the confusion, and thank you for your patience these past two days. At this point, all the Elder Level compensation has been completed.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Thanks for the update! I think that my issues should all be sorted out now. (And YES! it was quite confusing!! Initially, I was unsure whether my memory was faulty or whether I had earned fewer elder levels (or had done a lot less combat on that one toon) since May than I thought I had!) :ROFLMAO:

Amaranthine

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Thank you for the update. 🙂
Lastly, the script can only accommodate main characters, and not alts.
I apologise if this was mentioned elsewhere, but as you’ve mentioned all Elder level compensation rewards are completed, I was wondering if the rewards would be provided for toons that are our ‘alts’? My ‘main’, that is, the first character on my list when I log, is a level 7. I have only played her for less than an hour when I first started the game, in favour of a priest who I have maxed instead.
Regardless, thank you for the generous compensation rewards. 🙏

Reactions: tyroneadams
  • Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
So if an alt hits elder level again months
after the script, those elder levels dont qualify for anything? Well I had 2 bag on my main so i split whatever was in them between both my 95s toons.

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi Everyone,
Apologies- we need to clarify some points about all of this:

1. In some extremely rare cases, when you have more than one character at level cap who has earned elder levels, the script would only give full rewards to the character with the highest elder level. So, by "Alt", we meant those lower elder level characters -- this has nothing to do with which character slot your characters are in.

2. In these rare cases, these "alts" often would still get full or partial compensation-- this was not a universal problem-- it was only when certain specific conditions were met. So, most "Alts" did receive compensation.

3. Finally, this compensation is only for elder levels earned after May 2020. Any elder levels earned before May 2020 have already been rewarded with crowns- and we aren't giving out compensation for elder levels that were already rewarded. We have received some requests from players who report they received no compensation-- and when we look this up, we have found that's because their character already earned crowns for all of their elder levels.

That said, if both of the following are true:
1. You have more than one character at level cap who has earned elder levels, and you are certain that some of the lower elder-level characters did not receive compensation
AND
2. You are certain that that character earned its elder levels after May 2020

Then please submit a customer support ticket that states server, character name for the missed compensation. However- please be certain on both of the above points. It is a slow and painstaking process for us to investigate these cases by hand, and we would prefer to spend time adding features and content to the game since it benefits everyone.

Thank you,
Damon

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
Hi Everyone,
Apologies- we need to clarify some points about all of this:

1. In some extremely rare cases, when you have more than one character at level cap who has earned elder levels, the script would only give full rewards to the character with the highest elder level. So, by "Alt", we meant those lower elder level characters -- this has nothing to do with which character slot your characters are in.

2. In these rare cases, these "alts" often would still get full or partial compensation-- this was not a universal problem-- it was only when certain specific conditions were met. So, most "Alts" did receive compensation.

3. Finally, this compensation is only for elder levels earned after May 2020. Any elder levels earned before May 2020 have already been rewarded with crowns- and we aren't giving out compensation for elder levels that were already rewarded. We have received some requests from players who report they received no compensation-- and when we look this up, we have found that's because their character already earned crowns for all of their elder levels.

That said, if both of the following are true:
1. You have more than one character at level cap who has earned elder levels, and you are certain that some of the lower elder-level characters did not receive compensation
AND
2. You are certain that that character earned its elder levels after May 2020

Then please submit a customer support ticket that states server, character name for the missed compensation. However- please be certain on both of the above points. It is a slow and painstaking process for us to investigate these cases by hand, and we would prefer to spend time adding features and content to the game since it benefits everyone.

Thank you,
Damon
This means if I Downloaded this Game again
am I gonna Get all of these Rewards? I hit Cap in June and I'm Level 11 to 13 Ish Elder level.
*In Break*