Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
So since 2017 we haven't seen these anymore. I agree they stuck around in that year for too long, the smell of rotten eggs in all zones was awful, but now 3 years later I believe the maps have been aired and ventilated plenty to smell nice again. I feel it is time to re-introduce Easter eggs, please! They were so much fun! It was like finding your own private mini event in any map you'd find them, and it sure was fun to run into an easter egg and smash it for the loot.

They made the zones we already know so well a little more exciting to hunt in, like plentiful nodes OR zingara, but more festive and the fact they were only ingame for a limited time each year made finding one extra fun!
Screen Shot 08-25-17 at 08.05 PM.PNG

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I was just thinking about the Easter eggs yesterday, too. I agree they were great fun and since you could get a wide range of goodies, opening one was always suspenseful.

Please give us Easter eggs again this year!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
If it meant that the Easter eggs could return, I would be OK with a limit on how many rewards you can collect from them per day. (I remember that last time around, it seemed as if there were sometimes players who got "more than their fair share" since you sometimes did have high level players scouring low to mid level zones, looking for eggs.)

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
If it meant that the Easter eggs could return, I would be OK with a limit on how many rewards you can collect from them per day. (I remember that last time around, it seemed as if there were sometimes players who got "more than their fair share" since you sometimes did have high level players scouring low to mid level zones, looking for eggs.)
I would love them be the same as they were, exactly the same as plentiful nodes are now.

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1
Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I dont have any experience with the Easter Eggs, but one way to solve Zazie's concern would be to instance the eggs similar to the current EZs box of candy. Then high levels wouldn't be hurting the lower level players by hunting for them in the lower level zones. Oh, and for what its worth... you can have all my Drom eggs, as long as you can find them:p

Reactions: Seawolf
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I dont have any experience with the Easter Eggs, but one way to solve Zazie's concern would be to instance the eggs similar to the current EZs box of candy. Then high levels wouldn't be hurting the lower level players by hunting for them in the lower level zones.
It wasn't so much my personal concern, but I remember some players complaining about it in previous years, and if I remember correctly, it was one of the reasons why they were removed from the game. And yes, some kind of instancing could be applied to the eggs, too.

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
It was not only this, but some players figured out the timing of the spawning of the eggs and where they usually would spawn and went out and "harvested" as many eggs as they could.

Reactions: Red Wizard and IrishElf
  • Likex2