Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Akrix
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
And please tell me why inferior rings, necklaces and belts are even in the game since they are of no value for wardrobe like other inferior pieces are. If they were removed then maybe something actually useable might have better chance to drop.
I agree. You can’t even sell most of these for 1 silver.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Exactly - I have entire vaults filled with trinkets without runes. My point is I have no idea whether the prevalence of drops without runes is intentional or a bug.
Iv noticed this with quest rewards as well. If it’s uncommon you’ll get a rune if it’s rare or epic 9/10 there are no runes on it. And why is it that you will turn in the same exact quest as someone else at the same time and the one person receives a epic item and you get a uncommon. Makes zero sense.

Reactions: Catori
  • Likex1

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
  1. Android
After level 75, I cannot find a necklace with an active rune. All necklaces fall empty. There is no dark or light active rune. Why ?

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
  1. Android
There was also a funny bug, but I think it is somehow related to the loss of equipment of another class.When you are reborn, the game asks you to undress and then you appear in Summer Hollow in the equipment of the class in which you invested the most talent points.
..but my second character is a fire mage, has always been a fire mage, and 2 out of 4 rebirths he reborn as an ice mage. Although not a single point in ice magic was invested. It was very strange ..

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
  1. PC
There was also a funny bug, but I think it is somehow related to the loss of equipment of another class.When you are reborn, the game asks you to undress and then you appear in Summer Hollow in the equipment of the class in which you invested the most talent points.
..but my second character is a fire mage, has always been a fire mage, and 2 out of 4 rebirths he reborn as an ice mage. Although not a single point in ice magic was invested. It was very strange ..
Rebirth subclass is always assigned randomly. If you rebirth as the other subclass you can just equip the correct gear for the subclass you wish to play and assign your talents accordingly.

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
On my hunter she gets so many shields it’s ridiculous. Like how am I finding so many shields when I can’t even use them. It was a joke for awhile with my bf. Until it became just down right frustrating. Even when I wasn’t runnin with him...it was just raining sheilds.

My hunter also gets a lot of shields. Wizard too.

I just made a priest and she gets hardly any. Though at least what she does get is for her class.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
My hunter also gets a lot of shields. Wizard too.

I just made a priest and she gets hardly any. Though at least what she does get is for her class.
Yea we ran yesterday and five bounty’s in a row dropped a shield. One of them might of been a trash mob. But still it’s a bit excessive.

Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
I’m starting to collect all my maces from bounty runs so I can give a more concrete update on what I’m experiencing soon. It’s all well and good to feel like something is could be out of whack, but I want data to either confirm the hypothesis or prove it wrong.

Reactions: Ildranach and Jolon
  • Likex2

Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Here's my 0.00001 cents :) my ice wiz often finds shields- the majority of rare/epic loot I find are shields. Which is great, but I cannot use them so.... Also, while she does tend to find fire gear, she gets lots of ice armour, while staffs tend to be fire. Just mah 0.00001 cents

Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
I have an update. I am a holy priest.

For all of level 91 I killed bounties with a treasure dram (no idea if that helped or not).

From the bounties I received:
  • 18 shadow maces (6 were rare quality)
  • 28 holy maces (1 was rare quality)
I’ll let people smarter than me decide what all that means. Or if it means anything. It might mean nothing. I don’t know! :)

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
How many had runes and how many had nothing. I stumble onto that a lot as well. I might get my classes weapon/gear but there’s nothing on them.

Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
They all had at least one rune. All of them were common except where I listed them as rare.

V

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I have an update. I am a holy priest.

For all of level 91 I killed bounties with a treasure dram (no idea if that helped or not).

From the bounties I received:
  • 18 shadow maces (6 were rare quality)
  • 28 holy maces (1 was rare quality)
I’ll let people smarter than me decide what all that means. Or if it means anything. It might mean nothing. I don’t know! :)

This leads me to believe the system is working as intended, but that isn't necessarily a good thing as clearly the loot situation is a common frustration among the community particularly when searching for specific spells. Personally I would have liked to see spells unlocked through a talent tree or similar system as expressed here, but that would require a larger overhaul. Another possible solution could be to introduce a targeted loot system where certain zones or activities will have a higher percentage to drop specific types of gear.

For example:
  • Raid loot could rotate daily such that each Raid would have a higher chance to drop either Weapons, Armors, Helms etc. from its bounties and Elders. This would be indicated in the Raid menu - each Raid would have a gear icon displaying which item has a higher drop chance that day.
  • Certain zones, bounties, dailies and Elders could work much the same way as above. For example a small Jewelry icon could appear on the world map next to Glendergan, meaning enemies there have an increased chance to drop rings and necklaces for a limited time.
This will allow players to pursue whichever activities have the best chance to provide their desired equipment drops, and take a bit of the random out of RNG.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie, Neither, Baa
Platform
  1. PC
Another possible solution could be to introduce a targeted loot system where certain zones or activities will have a higher percentage to drop specific types of gear.
<snip>
This will allow players to pursue whichever activities have the best chance to provide their desired equipment drops, and take a bit of the random out of RNG.
I could go for that!! That would be a much better system than the one we currently have, and there would still be some RNG there...just a lot less!!
:D

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
  3. Steam
I am a holy priest I did a round of Oblivion the majority of what I got was Shadow gear , then holy , classless, priest no subclass,
Some other class I that order.

Tomgtu

Hero
Platform
  1. iOS
i am ice wizard and im just gonna say one thing: my very first and only natural legendary drop so far was a lv40 staff, brute+expertise, glory and jug...... with fire mastery.....

Celebron.

Hunter
Characters
Tirius, Celebron, Arekan
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Today I ran saphirras lament, shadow traven, and shadow teratrias, and the flowering isle on my lightning warrior. I got over 20 warrior gloves, all of which were fury, even though all my talent point are in lightning.

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
  1. PC
I have the same issue. Being fire wizard I get all the drops if ice wizard stuff

Celebron.

Hunter
Characters
Tirius, Celebron, Arekan
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
I had spent that last couple of days mob farming attempting to get a lightning necklace for my warrior. However, after getting tons of fury necklaces and no lightning ones, I gave up, and switched to fury warrior ( I moved all my tps into fury). About an hour after, my first necklace drop since the switch was lighting. What a cruel coincidence :ROFLMAO: