IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
When several players are in a team and some of them or all have the quest, the quest items dropped from mobs are shared and only one could pick them up.
When players aren't in a team but run together, only the one who hits the mob first may get drop, the others get the kill but no drop.
Is this designed to be or a bug?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
If you're talking about normal mobs i believe its designed that way, If it is about bounties then its bugged I think

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
If you're talking about normal mobs i believe its designed that way, If it is about bounties then its bugged I think
The first is for mobs and the second is for all including bounties.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
"Parties and kill credit no longer affect bosses. Even if another party has credit for the kill, if you help out, you will get your own set of loot. "
That's what the patch note said, so if you do damage to the bounties/venerable/elder you should get your loot, at the same time there is still a chance to get no loot at all from bounties, If your case happen at an unreasonable rate then it is a bug.

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
"Parties and kill credit no longer affect bosses. Even if another party has credit for the kill, if you help out, you will get your own set of loot. "
That's what the patch note said, so if you do damage to the bounties/venerable/elder you should get your loot, at the same time there is still a chance to get no loot at all from bounties, If your case happen at an unreasonable rate then it is a bug.
At least for me never get a drop from a bounty attacked by another player or team first, even no gold/pelts. Unless I'm too unlucky xd.