Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
I found this old note, written to help those that don't love it.
Drom is one of my favourite zones. I'll test play it later to make sure it is accurate, I'll try to update it for running up to the telepad from the entrance portal at the bottom.

======
This is my route for Drom. It has no hard jumps. I have another version that uses only one teleport stone - let me know if you want it. When I say 'drop', move to the edge of the platform, look for the platform or ramp right below and walk off the edge (do not jump or you might overshoot).
I love this zone because there are so many ways to run it. There are a bunch of “chains” of bounties (some with just one or 2), and it is up to you how you want to put it together to create longer chains.
Let me know if you need a description of where each bounty is found. (e.g. Banban Bunbun - Level 3 NW raised platform , Tinbur Coalgrit Level 3 NE raised platform)
From telepad, up ramp west to
VEETRIL, drop on
ACKANG, drop on
BANBAN BUNBUN, run south to
MOSSURN, run east half way to
CH’CIAC, run east to
MORAT OBSIDINE, drop to
ACKIT, drop to level 3 ground, drop to raised walkway for
VROOMER

Telepad, down west ramp, over invisible bridge to
LORYM ARKOSE, down to
ARGHAPOT, drop down to level 3 ground, drop to raised walkway for
BEL RAKYR, drop to
=
PRINCE ZOWBUR, then go up ramp, very short jump to level 2 ground, go up ramp to
ZERIM,
EMOTRAN

[Longest chain, be very careful not to fall. This part causes the most frustration as if you fall near the end, it takes quite a while to get back to. If I don’t give directions, just keep following the platforms. I didn’t list all the deadends, so if you find one, back track.]
Telepad, up and then south to
NYSORTIA,
MAVINO, back track to
ORTOROM, run to
LORAM TALCSTONE,
ZEUMTAN, [here the chain splits - skip CERIMHISS since we have to go back to him anyway]
run to a platform with 2 options, take Southeast ramp to
BANLEBEE, run back and take Southwest ramp to
VESASEN,
CHEOM, down and take the ramp to the left to
RATTLEDING, across to
MOONFIERCE, back to Rattleding’s platform and down to
DODBEL, drop to
DINGLEDON, across to
WARDRYN, drop and run to
TON LOUPRAY, run and from below, range attack or challenge
UNTINA [if you cannot range Utina, try this: From Moonfierce, keep going until you find the long, straight walkway that is across from her. The gap can be jumped if you have speed. If not, challenge or range attack with a single basic attack and stop. She will fly across to you. You don’t want to stun or slow her, else she will drop to the ground.]
drop to ground and find teleporter and port to Leaden Lagoon

ELM ROTH,
UNGAR WATERBORN,
WOR DARASS
[OPTION 1: from here run all the way down, (if you dare, make a few drops to Banlebee), then go to Cerimhiss
OPTION 2: Kill a Realm Warden, you’ll be between Banlebee and Cerimhiss]
CERIMHISS, drop to
STINGLEBERT, drop to
ADRILLER

Telepad, drop down to
TINBUR COALGRIT, run south half way to
WIGGLEWERE, talk to Caravaggio (need quest to unlock) to port to
NANNY BONEGRINDER (from here you are high enough to drop down to a few things if you fell before.)

NOTE:
- You can have a friend drag Nanny Bonegrinder or Utina, down to the ground for you if you can't get to them.

TIPS:
Try /jog if you have winged speed. It might be easier to not fall off, and you can turn while running.
If you have to run down to a platform right below, try edging and walking diagonally off to the ramp below. With practice, this can make for a speedier run.

Here are 3 short cuts to get you to the end of the Long chain if you fall at the end, or just need to get to those bounties (e.g. for History of Pyrrus):
1. Find Realms Warden and kill, or
2. Telepad, run to Ch’ciac (level 3 ground, end of center south platform , drop off end to the deadend platform spur off off Moonfierce, or
3. Port to Leaden Lagoon and learn how to fall down to Banlebee

===
My route splits up some bounties that actually sit on the same platform apart from each other to optimize for time, but really to make it simpler:
- When you are doing the Long chain, from Zeumtan, run to the platform that splits going SE or SW, take the SE path to Banlebee, double back and then continue to Cerimhiss, and Vesasen, and the rest of that chain
[VESASEN,
CHEOM, down and take the ramp to the left to
RATTLEDING, across to
MOONFIERCE, back to Rattleding’s platform and down to
DODBEL, drop to
DINGLEDON, across to
WARDRYN, drop and run to
TON LOUPRAY, run and from below, range attack or challenge
UNTINA]
-Later go back and get Stinglebert and Adriller by jumping from Morat Obsidine's platform (level 3, southeast corner). Aim, back up, run, and double tap before you hit the edge. (The double tap doesn't make you jump further, but is insurance for not simply missing and falling off the edge)
-Ackang sits on the same platform as (?) but I choose to drop down to the ground to link more bounties together with less running.

Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
Reserved for route from bottom portal to telepad, and telepad to Keppel.

Sumi

Adventurer
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu, AquaSum
Platform
iOS, PC
I know this thread is pretty old lol but I couldn't find a written way to get to the Lagoon online (the wiki doesn't really help unless you watch the videos) so here is a pretty quick one if you can make the jump, and another option without any jumps.
(and a big thank you to Karen for making this thread! luv ya! this thread has been a lifesaver for many)

For the Lagoon:
Telepad, up then south to
NYSORTIA, down the ramp to the npc named
Pippa, jump across to the Southwest to the platforms.
Take the 'stairs' (ramps) all the way up to the lagoon.

The jump can be a little tricky, so make sure to use whatever speed/jump boosts you need to use (and don't get discouraged if you can't do it the first try!). With Mallok's Wind and premium speed only, I can jump and make it to the platform above Banlebee. This platform or Banlebee's platform are the targets. Another way to get here that will take a little longer but is less jumpy is to follow these instructions quoted from above:
Telepad, up and then south to
NYSORTIA,
MAVINO, back track to
ORTOROM, run to
LORAM TALCSTONE,
ZEUMTAN, [here the chain splits - skip CERIMHISS since we have to go back to him anyway]
run to a platform with 2 options, take Southeast ramp to
BANLEBEE
Once you hit Banlebee all you need to do is go up the ramps until you reach the Lagoon.

**When you finally reach the Lagoon make sure to get the teleport from the teleporter NPC named Bryscol!!