Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
Thank you so much otters! I can't wait to start playing again! Hopefully this never happens again... I hope they catch the hacker!

Reactions: Fylohira and Saorsia
  • Likex2

Ayotloz

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
That is a great compensation! As new player I don't recognize everything, but that will only add to the surprise when it arrives in my bag. Kind of like an extra Christmas day with loads of gifts. The amount of Crowns for Ardent Society Members is very generous. (Ahh, I found out what the name of the premium is in this game, lol).
I have one question, game related; (has absolutely nothing to do with this more then generous compensation) I saw red daring chests and thought to remember I already found some of those and they need keys to open. Are those keys also dropped by mobs?
Can't wait to be able to log back in and play!

Reactions: Rizzo Celestone
  • Likex1

RedEye

Wizard
Platform
PC
Your generosity is overwhelming, so I sort of hate to bring this up, but....
My Ardent membership expired while the game was down (so I couldn't renew it), so if you award crowns based on when the date the game comes back up, I won't be on the list... but if you base it on when the date of when the game went down I will be. I am probably not the only one in this situation.
The devil is always in the details :)

Thank you for all the work you have done getting this back up. We all greatly appreciate it and eagerly await its return.

Reactions: SixofNine and Saorsia
  • Likex2

RedEye

Wizard
Platform
PC
The keys to the chests are dropped by mobs (or bought from the store). They seem to drop at a rate of about 1 key for every 30 chest drops for me. (I have't kept records to document this rate, but it is what it feels like when I think about it.)

Reactions: Ayotloz and JustJ71
  • Likex2

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
Some chests in the game are not locked. And Sarah specifically said that the chests for the legendary items will expire 24 hours after being opened.

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the Otters' generosity! So glad that I am playing this game!

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
PC
@RedEye, you should be ok. I do believe that I heard the determination date of compensation was player status as of Feb 13. It's in the beginning of today's livestream.

Reactions: Nadiria and Zazie
  • Likex2

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
PC
new to the game, but i had collected 2 pieces of 4 for a staff for my mage, which were given as a sign-on bonus. i'm not ungrateful, just curious if that will still be achievable ?
Yes, if you are talking about the new player calendar rewards -- You will pick right up where you left off and will not lose anything!

Ceri

Huntress
Platform
PC
My Ardent membership expired while the game was down (so I couldn't renew it), so if you award crowns based on when the date the game comes back up, I won't be on the list... but if you base it on when the date of when the game went down I will be. I am probably not the only one in this situation.
The devil is always in the details :)

Thank you for all the work you have done getting this back up. We all greatly appreciate it and eagerly await its return.
The game is to be rolled back to 18 hours before it went down.. based on that, I would think you should be just fine.

Rizzo Celestone

Bog Frog
Characters
Rizzo, Azzurra, Menolly, Mysty, AquaLily, MooseDog, Panda Coconut
Platform
Android, PC
Everything on that calendar... you'll pick up exactly where you left off. The new character calendar remains active until you log in enough times to collect every single slot on it.
So good to know as my 2 new characters were still on the 1st calendars and my main had just finished. I'm so hooked on the game already and have never played a game like this before. I joined in since both my girls and older grandson have been enjoying the game and figured I could learn with their help.

I've been very impressed with Devs letting us know what is happening and have enjoyed meeting them. Learning even the small bit of how an outfit is made was fun. It does boggle my mind on how a game like this could even be made. Thank you for the generous gifts, a fun game and great community.

Hazel Ginger

Bog Frog
Characters
Howler Sissis
Platform
Android, PC
Wow! You Otter's are absolutely amazing! This compensation has totally surpassed my expectations. I'm so thankful for all the communication you have given is. I truly feel this gaming community is a family.

I'm so grateful that I've found this game and while I'm sad we've been without playtime, I feel we as a community is actually stronger.

Thanks again for all your hard work. ❤?❤

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Last edited
could a new player get this gift?
i will invite a friend to V&H
I'm afraid this compensation is for existing accounts only.

If you had a membership running when the game went down, you'll get that part of the rewards.

Saorsia

Priest
Platform
PC
Okies... It sounds as if the problem has been solved. Unfortunately, mine is still not even dl'ing the patcher. It gives me a weird error message. Next step? Should I send a plea to Customer Service?

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Okies... It sounds as if the problem has been solved. Unfortunately, mine is still not even dl'ing the patcher. It gives me a weird error message. Next step? Should I send a plea to Customer Service?
No, the server is not up yet. Please don't send a ticket about this, but wait until we announce the servers are back. I swear, you'll not going to miss that announcement. :p